Rest In Peace

My grandmother with dementia who i have been help take care of is about to go home any day now they have her on fentynol and morphine poor woman is in so much pain bed soares are awful and I hope no one in here ever has to experience them and she was taken care of the body just can't heal itself and being stuck in the bed doesn't help. I had myself convinced it was time for her to go and she doesn't deserve this but hearing it from the doctor still shook me.
Praying for you and your family. I'm so sorry.

My grandmother with dementia who i have been helping take care of is about to go home any day now they have her on fentynol and morphine poor woman is in so much pain bed soares are awful and I hope no one in here ever has to experience them and she was taken care of the body just can't heal itself and being stuck in the bed doesn't help. I had myself convinced it was time for her to go and she doesn't deserve this but hearing it from the doctor still shook me.
Prayers up for Grandmother Rocy and family.

My grandmother with dementia who i have been helping take care of is about to go home any day now they have her on fentynol and morphine poor woman is in so much pain bed soares are awful and I hope no one in here ever has to experience them and she was taken care of the body just can't heal itself and being stuck in the bed doesn't help. I had myself convinced it was time for her to go and she doesn't deserve this but hearing it from the doctor still shook me.
Bless her heart and Bless your heart, it is so hard to see and know that a Loved one is suffering, it is just gut wrenching and you all are in my prayers

RIP Grandma Russ.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

Sorry to hear that buddy.

So sorry to hear that Rocy. Prayers for you and your family.

VN Store

Back