RHP Nate Snead - (Transfer Wichita State)

Don't care really. I thought I was done with college baseball for a few months.
this has been Christmas in June!

I am a SS, CF and 2 starting pitchers away from burning my shed down

You should feel very good about next years team. They have two certified stud starters already, working hard to bring one more in. Going to have a nasty bullpen again. And the lineup 1-9 is going to be way better than this years. And that’s even if Ensley sticks at CF and they go with someone already on roster at SS

Likely our closer correct?
He will be on the shortlist. Every year is different. This year they didn’t even really have a closer, more just an order of relievers they went to in key moments, but they had the luxury of two former starters in Burns and Halvorsen out of the pen

It was a different approach to say year before when Walsh came in for the 9th inning almost every close game.

I believe this guy and Causey will get most of the important bullpen innings. And watch out for Wyatt Evans as a lefty option. They LOVE him, just a matter of if the time off helped him get over his elbow soreness

Feeling much better. Despite the Vols finishing #4 in the Coaches Poll (I like this one better than D-1 at the moment), I had restarted my BVS medication. It has awful side effects.

BreakableImmediateBug-size_restricted.gif

Newman biting Kramer's arm when it has oregano on it was hilarious.

VN Store

Back