RHP Nate Snead - (Transfer Wichita State)

You should feel very good about next years team. They have two certified stud starters already, working hard to bring one more in. Going to have a nasty bullpen again. And the lineup 1-9 is going to be way better than this years. And that’s even if Ensley sticks at CF and they go with someone already on roster at SS
I think we will see a big improvement in our offensive production by getting better 8 and 9 hole hitters. With sure outs in those spots it changes the way the 6 and 7 hole hitters got pitched too. I we get any production out of 8 and 9 it should make the ones above them better.

Is 105.6 a classic rock station?

FzvLJHXWcAIBCfB

I think we will see a big improvement in our offensive production by getting better 8 and 9 hole hitters. With sure outs in those spots it changes the way the 6 and 7 hole hitters got pitched too. I we get any production out of 8 and 9 it should make the ones above them better.
We’re going to be MUCH better in those spots, and between Peebles, Galanie and possibly Amick (plus any current roster guys taking another step) I don’t think there’s gonna be much of a drop off if any from the middle order guys were losing like Dickey and Merritt (those guys were excellent too so big shoes to fill but the talent they’re bringing in is on that level

Is 105.6 a classic rock station?

FzvLJHXWcAIBCfB

Not doubting his velo. But here’s the funny…and deceptive thing about this video. He did it on a running crow hop.

Makes Chapman & Joyce look even more impressive doing it from a windup.

Anyone know if he’s had Tommy John?

Not doubting his velo. But here’s the funny…and deceptive thing about this video. He did it on a running crow hop.

Makes Chapman & Joyce look even more impressive doing it from a windup.

Anyone know if he’s had Tommy John?
So?

VN Store

Back