RIP Twitter

Yeah I don't get that at all. He seems in fact to have a rather large disregard for approval and kinda slashes his own path. That doesn't remotely describe him. My concern has more to do with technocrat connections.

He's literally limiting the speech of those who insult him on Twitter because he's so insecure. He made a burner account to fake internet approval for himself. You are all the way 180-degrees wrong on this.

Reactions: NashVol11
Yeah I don't get that at all. He seems in fact to have a rather large disregard for approval and kinda slashes his own path. That doesn't remotely describe him. My concern has more to do with technocrat connections.
Huh? All he does is say things to pander to various groups of people and then his actions don’t match any of it lol. He wants adoration so badly

Where did I spew bigotry? I'm afraid I am unaware of doing so.

Ahh, you fell into the trap. Where did I say I need to say "Cis"

You want free speech on Twitter when it's misinformation and bigotry that's getting moderated. When the speech that is being denied is not a word you care about, you no longer care about speech. Again, you're telling on yourself.

Ahh, you fell into the trap. Where did I say I need to say "Cis"

You want free speech on Twitter when it's misinformation and bigotry that's getting moderated. When the speech that is being denied is not a word you care about, you no longer care about speech. Again, you're telling on yourself.
You evade the question, and then use words like "trap". I care very much about free speech. Personally I hope you get to use words like CIS as much as possible so people can figure out how much dumbs there is sooner. I am very much in favor in allowing sheeple and marxists to speak their mind with whatever terms they coin, it saves time on wether i need to hear the rest.

I do think he is an immigrnat who loves free speech. i could be wrong, and he could be another controlled opposition, I never underestimate the evil in government or the left.
Oh he loves the ability to exercise free speech. He just hates that others would be free to do the same

You evade the question, and then use words like "trap". I care very much about free speech. Personally I hope you get to use words like CIS as much as possible so people can figure out how much dumbs there is sooner. I am very much in favor in allowing sheeple and marxists to speak their mind with whatever terms they coin, it saves time on wether i need to hear the rest.

I answered the question. It's too subtle for you.

Cis male or cis female just means you haven't transitioned. You are biological male and still identify as male. It's a good word to you. There is nothing woke or offensive about the word. It's not Marxist. It's not problematic. I don't know that I've ever used the word to describe a person. I think I have only used it explicitly in conversations about the word. Here, I only mentioned its existence, and somehow that makes me a woke Marxist.

Don't hide from words, man. You can acknowledge they exist have utility without being a Marxist.

Cis male or cis female just means you haven't transitioned. You are biological male and still identify as male. It's a good word to you. There is nothing woke or offensive about the word. It's not Marxist. It's not problematic. I don't know that I've ever used the word to describe a person. I think I have only used it explicitly in conversations about the word. Here, I only mentioned its existence, and somehow that makes me a woke Marxist.

Don't hide from words, man. You can acknowledge they exist have utility without being a Marxist.

I remember when it was just "male" and "female" and "mentally unfit to be in public."

This cis stuff is dumb...

I remember when it was just "male" and "female" and "mentally unfit to be in public."

This cis stuff is dumb...

Do you also remember when LGTBQ people were second class citizens, sometimes chemically castrated for their sexuality, and vulnerable to violence and discrimination if they were outed? You can have the good old days when things were simpler for you and hell for others.

You don't have to say the word. You don't have to use it. Getting butthurt about a clarifying term that nobody is forcing on you is weird.

Do you also remember when LGTBQ people were second class citizens, sometimes chemically castrated for their sexuality, and vulnerable to violence and discrimination if they were outed? You can have the good old days when things were simpler for you and hell for others.

You don't have to say the word. You don't have to use it. Getting butthurt about a clarifying term that nobody is forcing on you is weird.

He's old but not that damn old.

Reactions: Grand Vol
Never heard of that in my lifetime here in the US.

Not sure the government ever did it in the US, but the UK did it to the most important person of the 20th century. Alan Turing invented the computer and saved the west from the Nazis and that's the deal he got in the end from society. It happened in 1952, and I doubt he was the last one.

Cis is the dumba** word the devout alphabets use to make themselves feel better to describe normal people. It means you're a dude and you know you're a dude, a woman who knows she's a woman. It has nothing to do with transitioning, that's for the circus freaks. It's an attempt to add normal people into their world of make-believe by ascribing a new term for the rational and sane. Anyone who uses cis in a serious manner is beneath me and does not warrant an ounce of respect. It's for idiots.

Cis is the dumba** word the devout alphabets use to make themselves feel better to describe normal people. It means you're a dude and you know you're a dude, a woman who knows she's a woman. It has nothing to do with transitioning, that's for the circus freaks. It's an attempt to add normal people into their world of make-believe by ascribing a new term for the rational and sane. Anyone who uses cis in a serious manner is beneath me and does not warrant an ounce of respect. It's for idiots.
You are cis, though. Right?

What's crazy is that people who claim to believe the trans community is all mentally ill simultaneously hold great disdain for them. Are you just a bad person or is the first part ********? I think the sentiment ought to be compassion.

What's crazy is that people who claim to believe the trans community is all mentally ill simultaneously hold great disdain for them. Are you just a bad person or is the first part ********? I think the sentiment ought to be compassion.

So feel sorry for the mentally ill that have zero self awareness and demand everyone participate in their delusions?

VN Store

Back