RIP Twitter

What's crazy is that people who claim to believe the trans community is all mentally ill simultaneously hold great disdain for them. Are you just a bad person or is the first part ********? I think the sentiment ought to be compassion.
The T's aren't mentally ill in the way people with Down syndrome have issues. Those with Down syndrome are great and are nicest people you'll ever be around. The T's are mentally ill in the way psychotic freaks are.

What's wrong with the "First Part" in your statement?

What did I do? I asked if you were cis. Are you not?
You may get me one day, but not this day.

Cis is the dumba** word the devout alphabets use to make themselves feel better to describe normal people. It means you're a dude and you know you're a dude, a woman who knows she's a woman. It has nothing to do with transitioning, that's for the circus freaks. It's an attempt to add normal people into their world of make-believe by ascribing a new term for the rational and sane. Anyone who uses cis in a serious manner is beneath me and does not warrant an ounce of respect. It's for idiots.

You don't know what you are talking about. You can know and accept that you're biologically male and still identify as a female
Sure, sure. 2+2=9 in your wacko world.

I already explained this...

Cis is the dumba** word the devout alphabets use to make themselves feel better to describe normal people. It means you're a dude and you know you're a dude, a woman who knows she's a woman. It has nothing to do with transitioning, that's for the circus freaks. It's an attempt to add normal people into their world of make-believe by ascribing a new term for the rational and sane. Anyone who uses cis in a serious manner is beneath me and does not warrant an ounce of respect. It's for idiots.

Sure, sure. 2+2=9 in your wacko world.

I already explained this...

You've already explained what? Your personal opinion on the matter? Nobody asked for it in the first place and I certainly didn't ask for it a second time.

What is going on in your brain that you think this is a rebuttal to a post that defined a word you were misunderstanding?

It doesn't matter why you think the word exists. What the word means is what it means. The definition is what Sandman asked for.

Reactions: NashVol11
You've already explained what? Your personal opinion on the matter? Nobody asked for it in the first place and I certainly didn't ask for it a second time.

What is going on in your brain that you think this is a rebuttal to a post that defined a word you were misunderstanding?

It doesn't matter why you think the word exists. What the word means is what it means. The definition is what Sandman asked for.
I educated you on what the word means. It's not my problem you're too stupid to comprehend.

You seriously believe that men are women and women are men. Your opinion on anything can't be taken seriously. You're just here for my entertainment.

Been happening to me too. Being redirected to “Sports Insights” ads when clicking on actual regular tweets is very annoying

Last edited:

VN Store

Back