Rivalry Renewed: #19 Miami vs Florida (3:30PM ET, ABC)

On a separate subject, we have the pleasure of NOT having to listen to that idiot Gary Danielson. I was channel surfing and happened to land on Ohio State- Akron and immediately got PTSD. The Big 10 fans get to have that pleasure every Saturday now.
I forgot to delete the CBS sports apps and kept getting alerts on guy and Indiana, embarrassing game for CBS at 3:30

On a separate subject, we have the pleasure of NOT having to listen to that idiot Gary Danielson. I was channel surfing and happened to land on Ohio State- Akron and immediately got PTSD. The Big 10 fans get to have that pleasure every Saturday now.
In some ideal universe, SEC games are called by Brad Nessler and Jesse Palmer on CPN, and the B1G is stuck with Tessitore and Danielson on ESBS.

I’m not so sure we won’t be pining for the good old days by season’s end.

Reactions: Voltopia
Florida has one of the most brutal schedules I have ever seen. They could potentially go 3-9 or 4-8. I don’t see 6 wins for this team

Time to burn it down.
Lawrence, I absolutely don’t know what to say about this. Was watching Marty and McGee this morning and Marty said it was clear that Napier had made huge strides in changing the team culture in the last two years. Hard to believe what we are seeing after watching Florida for the last 30 years.

VN Store

Back