Rivalry Renewed: #19 Miami vs Florida (3:30PM ET, ABC)

For the most completely and utterly neutral reasons, I want Napier to figure things out after this game and have a respectable season - with a Tennessee loss, of course. Would prefer he stick around. For, you know, neutral reasons.

I know it’s tough to turn away from a train wreck. But I’ll give it to the fans. They have stayed to watch this

Reactions: adam.vol
I don't think our decades-long curse is going to help this Florida team. They're hot garbage.

They're likely looking at finishing the year with 7 straight losses and an interim coach.

@Tenneessee
Kentucky
@Georgia
@Texas
LSU
Ole Miss
@FSU

Brutal schedule.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Florida almost did the reverse of us

Meyer- Heupel
Muschamp- Pruitt
McElwain- Kiffin
Mullen- Butch
Napier- Dooley

Reactions: NATHAN05
Miami looks pretty good. OTOH though, Florida just looks plain awful. Miami will lose a couple they shouldn’t and be out of the Playoff conversation.

Reactions: Lekvolrrah

What does NIL look like for Florida? Is it a better situation for Kiffin than where he currently has Ole Miss? Perhaps he would prefer to wait out Ryan Day at this point. Meyer seemed to think OSU was the better job.

On the other hand, Kiffin has never been constrained by loyalty. He would likely bounce from Florida to OSU with zero remorse.

Also, Kiffin talked a bunch of trash at Florida when he was coaching TN. Kiffin also recruited against Florida when he was at FAU. Maybe Florida fans haven’t forgotten.

Last edited:
Always fun to see UF get their teeth kicked in. It's a shame this season is gonna spell the end of Napier though.

VN Store

Back