Rivals Calls Him

I just dont understand why you're not goofing off with nd fans on a nd board, but to each his own I guess. I still think ND girls have hairy backs.

and to tidwell, i wasnt changing the subject to UT at all, but it's funny how i said nothing disgraceful about your team losing to an inferior one after your bowl game and you seem to find comfort in bashing any kind of ND thread without first attempting to see someone else's point of view.

seek first to understand, then seek to be understood. you should try it... its good
Once again, stating a fact has nothing to do with being disgraceful or having a bias against a team. I don't have to say this, but go ahead thinking everyone is out to get Notre Dame by stating they've been an overrated joke the last two years.

You're kidding yourself if you think Notre Dame won't be ranked next pre-season.

i do hang around on ND boards during the day too, as i have said before. but it gets old listening to a bunch of ppl who think the same thing as me. i like to be exposed to an array of thinking instead of bombarded with constant homerism. and, frankly, its hard to get as much debate on ND boards as it is here and other places. i invite you guys to the irishenvy (im new there myself) and domerdomain board... they will accept you guys openly and enjoy fresh ideas (as long as there isnt ridiculous, unnecessary flaming).

and tidwell, you keep hashing the fact that ND is overrated. Find one post... just one post where i said that i have disagreed with that. I have said on this board SEVERAL times that ND is overrated and, if not for the BCS rules, should not even come close to deserving a BCS bowl. i havent said that the media is out to get ND. i think you are associating other domers ideas with mine, which is stereotypically unfair... besides, you are preaching to the choir

they wont be ranked.

I THINK YOU ARE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOTRE DAME FANS ha ha. I dont mind Domer being in here. I like to talk football and tell "your mama" jokes and stuff like that. Lets all just agree that girlfriends and wives are off limits, but mommas are sisters are fair game. And active comparisons to football teams should include the quality of the cheerleaders.

ND has great cheerleaders. The only ugly cheerleaders are at the service academies :)

The Nashville zoo can put together a cheerleading squad of chimps and hippos and they would still be less hairy and less fat than the ND cheerleaders.

Like I said in another thread, I dunno what cheerleaders you were looking at, but those ND girls were fine.

The Nashville zoo can put together a cheerleading squad of chimps and hippos and they would still be less hairy and less fat than the ND cheerleaders.

there're the 10 at 2 girls, Dawson, do you get that one?

VN Store

Back