Robert F. Kennedy Jr. ???

What about Tulsi Gabbard? She kind of flew off the radar.. there is no telling who Trump will pick for his VP running mate.. keep us speculating until the last moment

Fair… I just think maybe someone who complements him or softens him a bit might be a more palatable choice for some? Glad I don’t make these decisions 😂

I'm not voting Trump either way but recognize my candidate will not win. That said, I think policy under Trump will be better for the country than that under Biden so in reality I'm pulling for (reluctantly) a Trump win. I think she'd be a good choice if he won with her but think she would hurt his chances of winning.

Put another way, I could live with a Tulsi Gabbard win but think her presence on the ticket means a Biden/Harris/(insert desperation candidate) win.

I'm not voting Trump either way but recognize my candidate will not win. That said, I think policy under Trump will be better for the country than that under Biden so in reality I'm pulling for (reluctantly) a Trump win. I think she'd be a good choice if he won with her but think she would hurt his chances of winning.

Put another way, I could live with a Tulsi Gabbard win but think her presence on the ticket means a Biden/Harris/(insert desperation candidate) win.
🤔 who do you think Trump will pick? I’m thinking Vance.. and who is your candidate? I have so many questions

🤔 who do you think Trump will pick? I’m thinking Vance.. and who is your candidate? I have so many questions

Personally, I think Vance would be a bad choice (no experience and extreme) and adds nothing. Burgum makes sense to me but not sure he moves the needle. Cynically, Tim Scott counters a shift to Harris. I'd like Gabbard over Vance

If Burgum was the R nominee I'd be all onboard

Personally, I think Vance would be a bad choice (no experience and extreme) and adds nothing. Burgum makes sense to me but not sure he moves the needle. Cynically, Tim Scott counters a shift to Harris. I'd like Gabbard over Vance

You are making me look Burgum up now 😂 this is why I read Volnation 😂

Reactions: GroverCleveland

If Trump puts Burgum on the ticket that’s a huge plus for me. Like you I’m still fairly certain I wouldn’t vote for him but I think his admin would be stronger.

JD Vance is a lapdog and yes man when it comes to Trump. Frankly I think he’s the front runner. Between the two is Tim Scott who I also think would be a strong candidate.

Fair… I just think maybe someone who complements him or softens him a bit might be a more palatable choice for some? Glad I don’t make these decisions 😂
Soften Trump? If that was possible, it would actually be a nice thing. But Trump is way too egocentric, vainglorious, and adamantium-brained to be controlled by anybody. Except maybe, maybe, just maybe, Putin.

So, who will he pick? I think he will go for a sort Heinrich Himmler type person. Michael Flynn comes to mind. If he opts for a female running mate, probably Kari Lake as a diluted Irmgard Ilse Ida Grese. Fact is, we seem headed into voting in a semi-dictatorship.

Last edited:
Soften Trump? If that was possible, it would actually be a nice thing. But Trump is way too egocentric, vainglorious, and adamantium-brained to be controlled by anybody. Except maybe, maybe, just maybe, Putin.

So, who will he pick? I think he will go for a sort Heinrich Himmler type person. Michael Flynn comes to mind. If he opts for a female running mate, probably Kari Lake as a diluted Irmgard Ilse Ida Grese. Fact is, we seem headed into voting in a semi-dictatorship.
lol. Your hot takes are always worth a chuckle. You’re the mirror image of the Q-tards that listen to Alex Jones and spout nonsense like Taylor Swift is a satanic influence.

Reactions: LouderVol
lol. Your hot takes are always worth a chuckle. You’re the mirror image of the Q-tards that listen to Alex Jones and spout nonsense like Taylor Swift is a satanic influence.

You're probably right, they should turn on CNN and get the beams from the mother ship and find out the latest on Russia Gate.

Somebody has to fill that role, might as well be me. After all, I have Steve Martinitis. As for the quickie tayl piece, to my dismay, I'm starting to like her.
1720021946063.jpeg

Maybe Trump is all of these things lol.. but Biden is a grade A jerk face.. and can hardly hold the higher moral ground LMAO 🤣 Y’all so funny

VN Store

Back