Ryan Williams, typical Alabama thug

Savannahbayvol

Has face painted with, "Kill everybody." And this 6 days after 5 were killed in a drive by shooting at 5 points in Birmingham. And less than 2 years after a Turd bb player murdered a young lady on the strip in Tuscaloosa. Roll Tide Roll!

Soft this is not a baby sport… yall find anything to complain about this is not a big deal at all we talk about the greats and praise their “killer mentality” but now it’s an issue?? Cut it out please this is not “thug behavior” football is a violent sport and you have to be a dog out there especially in the sec… he don’t even play the game dirty for this to be taken literally next topic.

Has face painted with, "Kill everybody." And this 6 days after 5 were killed in a drive by shooting at 5 points in Birmingham. And less than 2 years after a Turd bb player murdered a young lady on the strip in Tuscaloosa. Roll Tide Roll!

One has nothing to do with the other. He's probably referencing the line in the football movie The Program where Alvin Mack says "kill everybody". It's just a dumb motivation tactic, not an attempt to be offensive.

It looks to be in poor taste given recent events and it could have an effect on his draft status if he is good enough to go into the NFL.

In the end he is a young man who does not understand how actions like that can seem cool now but have an adverse consequence’s later.

Please change the title. It's highly inappropriate to call a young black man without a criminal record a "thug".

Coaches and athletes use war terminology in sports all the time. It doesn't mean they are using those words literally. A football game isn't war. And when a player or coach uses the word kill in football game it doesn't mean he's advocating for actual violence.

Dumb thread.

He's a gifted WR.
That concerns me far more than his cosmetics. He is a very potent weapon. He and Milroe appeared to be playing at a different level than the rest of the players. They are feasting in their new offense.

It is a bit tone deaf for the times, but I suspect CFB players are in a bit of a bubble focused on practice, film study, and game planning.

Reactions: WillisWG and tbh
It looks to be in poor taste given recent events and it could have an effect on his draft status if he is good enough to go into the NFL.

In the end he is a young man who does not understand how actions like that can seem cool now but have an adverse consequence’s later.
If a GM passes on him bc of eye black, he’ll be looking for another job. He’s as gifted as any receiver that's played for Bama.

Grow up

It didn’t really bother me, but I was surprised he was allowed to wear that, considering the world we live in today. I think an adult probably should have told him that wasn’t a great choice… but apparently it’s a quote from a movie. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, I don’t think that makes him a “thug”. He’s 17 (as we heard a million times lol). I have a 17 year old boy, and I can only imagine the questionable things he would do out in the world. Kids are not necessarily the most sensitive people.

VN Store

Back