Ryan Williams, typical Alabama thug

Lol. I'm sure he doesn't want to literally kill everyone. How silly to be offended by something not meant to be taken literally. And especially because of "recent events." People are senselessly murdered every day in this country, care about that, not what a 17 year old decides to paint on his face.

And by the way, this kid is the best WR prospect I have maybe ever seen. Just incredible what he did last night, against grown men.

I think it’s a complete overreaction to call him a thug. I’ve seen plenty of “gangbanger mentality” thuggish activity and putting this on your eye black hardly qualifies you as one. I don’t care what color skin you have when you put that on your eye black it’s not to be taken literally. And you know it. My word man.

Good talk. So why exactly do you care about this

Because I grew up in the 90’s and this was something our society taught us to condemn, when bombings and school shootings were the headlines at least once a year.

When someone starts advertising mass violence, you’re supposed to care before the action is taken. Something is wrong when you think it’s cute and no big deal.

Painting “kill everyone” on your face isn’t so thuggish as it is cultish. It’s a very sick thing to do.

He's a gifted WR.
That concerns me far more than his cosmetics. He is a very potent weapon. He and Milroe appeared to be playing at a different level than the rest of the players. They are feasting in their new offense.

It is a bit tone deaf for the times, but I suspect CFB players are in a bit of a bubble focused on practice, film study, and game planning.

Right. He heard nothing about the shooting in nearby Birmingham, In a Black Community, no less. UH Huh.

Because I grew up in the 90’s and this was something our society taught us to condemn, when bombings and school shootings were the headlines at least once a year.

When someone starts advertising mass violence, you’re supposed to care before the action is taken. Something is wrong when you think it’s cute and no big deal.

Painting “kill everyone” on your face isn’t so thuggish as it is cultish. It’s a very sick thing to do.

Lmfao….you’re adorable. Were you #LiterallyShaking?

I grew up in the 90s as well, but this is a mindset. Is he literally going to go out on the field and end a persons life? LOL no. But he is going to go out on that field and “kill everybody” as in a domination sense and he did just that.

His eye black was also a nod to the movie The Program.

I coach high school football currently and there are players on our team that do have this mindset of “destroy or kill everything”, and every Friday night, they go out and get it done. There are some players that don’t have that mindset and you can tell a complete difference between the two.

For example: I had to pull my nose guard from a game a couple of weeks back because he was slow off the ball and his head just wasn’t there. He approached me about 4 plays later and said “Coach put me back in, I’m gonna f this center up”.

Did I take him aside and worry and tell him to leave because he made a statement like that? Nope, I smiled and sent him in. He took the game over. It’s a mindset.

I have more of a problem with the bama staff for allowing that to be prominently displayed on a player. Be the adult and tell the kid that it's not a good idea in this day and age.
Or the coach could have said: "Do you realize you are wanting your teammates dead too? Everybody is just that"

Reactions: feathersax
Has face painted with, "Kill everybody." And this 6 days after 5 were killed in a drive by shooting at 5 points in Birmingham. And less than 2 years after a Turd bb player murdered a young lady on the strip in Tuscaloosa. Roll Tide Roll!

I noticed this too. Couldn’t come up with a better slogan than that is sad but typical bama

Reactions: feathersax
I grew up in the 90s as well, but this is a mindset. Is he literally going to go out on the field and end a persons life? LOL no. But he is going to go out on that field and “kill everybody” as in a domination sense and he did just that.

I coach high school football currently and there are players on our team that do have this mindset of “destroy or kill everything”, and every Friday night, they go out and get it done. There are some players that don’t have that mindset and you can tell a complete difference between the two.

For example: I had to pull my nose guard from a game a couple of weeks back because he was slow off the ball and his head just wasn’t there. He approached me about 4 plays later and said “Coach put me back in, I’m gonna f this center up”.

Did I take him aside and worry and tell him to leave because he made a statement like that? Nope, I smiled and sent him in. He took the game over. It’s a mindset.
It’s a nationally televised program. Have some class is all anyone is saying. Do what you got to do to get your mindset in whatever gear it is but your a WR who exactly do you plan on “killing”

I’m not worried about a football game. Mass killing isn’t funny and the idiot needs to work on his vocabulary if that’s the best he can express himself. In case you guys haven’t noticed, mass killing is going on everywhere these days and I’d expect someone in college to be more aware.

Our federal government seems hellbent on dragging the world into world war 3. Sadistic tech entrepreneurs brag as their drones blow people to bits via remote control (on YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok) while all the tech billionaires try to get people to buy into AI.. because we need to remove the pilot from the exploding drone equation.

Not to mention we seem to have suicidal kids trying to get remembered by taking their AR to school.

“Kill Everybody” ain’t something that makes me feel good about my kid’s future. I’m more than bothered that there are people here who think this was cute because some stupid tv series did it first.

I chalked it up to dumb emo teenager nonsense. If he was my kid I’d tell him not to write crap like that on his face when he’s going to be on national television, but it’s not anywhere near as deep as you’re trying to make it, OP.

Has face painted with, "Kill everybody." And this 6 days after 5 were killed in a drive by shooting at 5 points in Birmingham. And less than 2 years after a Turd bb player murdered a young lady on the strip in Tuscaloosa. Roll Tide Roll!

I personally know Ryan, he is far from a thug!!! The phrase kill everybody is from a movie, The Program. A lot of people also want to clown Ryan for painting his nails. His younger sister wants to open a salon and he supports her by letting her paint his nails weekly.

Quit being soft and watch the movie.

“Kill Everbody” is his version of “No Prisoners”, which we used to say and use all the time in my day. So not a big deal to me other than I think a lot of people won’t understand the context of his motivational term while it seems everyone understands the latter.

This isn't the 90's or the movies it was of poor taste and he could have come up with something better to say if you want to trash talk. I'm actually surprised it passed the coaches.

Reactions: BigOrangeGirl

VN Store

Back