Sad Boys Heading to Jail

The Arizona Supreme Court sanctioned Kari Lake's lawyers for "unequivocally false" claims made in court about the election in AZ.

Good day for finding out.

Nothing like taking a moral victory out of a huge loss. Good job.

Tennesse had lockdowns and mask mandates.

Yea we went to pigeon forge in October of 2020 and nobody was wearing a mask. I think when you went into a restaurant you wore it until you were seated and then peeled it off. I felt so protected until I tested for Covid a week later and the only symptoms I had were loss of taste and smell that started coming back in less than a week.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Yea we went to pigeon forge in October of 2020 and nobody was wearing a mask. I think when you went into a restaurant you wore it until you were seated and then peeled it off. I felt so protected until I tested for Covid a week later and the only symptoms I had were loss of taste and smell that started coming back in less than a week.
Good for you. BTW, "I went to pigeon forge," is a hell of a flex.

Which states had lockdowns and the most deaths?
I don't know and not interested in looking it up. I'm just saying Trump's handling of the plague was probably the biggest but not only reason he lost.

I didn't forget. It's just that one has nothing at all to do with the other, Strawman.

Your logical fallacy is strawman

But keep on culting, cult-follower. My goodness do you people hate America and American institutions like an impartial jury of peers. Meanwhile, know that I'm laughing, laughing, laughing at the thought of your sad boys in jail w/your rapist cult leader about to join them.
Are you saying you dont support Antifa??

What about those of us who want to watch both Antifa and the Jan 6 rioters get bent over by the law?

I'd love to see the proud boys and antifa thugs shank it out on the yard.
exactly. they both can burn

By letting Fauci be the face of the admins response
Yeah Trumps choices were pretty $hitty all the way around from Tillerson to Fauci to Sessions to Scaramucci to McMaster to Bolton to Kelly. He’ll you could go on and on. I really wish he had the decency to just fade the **** into non existence

Reactions: Vol since 77
Yeah Trumps choices were pretty $hitty all the way around from Tillerson to Fauci to Sessions to Scaramucci to McMaster to Bolton to Kelly. He’ll you could go on and on. I really wish he had the decency to just fade the **** into non existence
Reince Priebus, Ryan Zinke, Alex Acosta, Elaine Chao, Scott Pruitt……There’s probably 5-10 more that I’m forgetting.

Reactions: hog88
For whatever reason, when I first read the title, I saw "Soy Boys Heading to Jail" lol.

You got nothing I guess since your replies are not substantive, just personal attack.
Oh wow, seems to be ok for you guys. I guess the irony of double standards is lost on you.

When you leave, take his sorry butt with you. Your defense of his absolute ignorance in post 139 implies your agreement. Please show yourself out.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back