Sad Boys Heading to Jail

I don't know what hog did in the service but I can with certainty say you sound like a massive POS.
He is. This is the same dude that last year started attacking the character and education level of me and my father and grandfather in the Bryan Harsin thread simply because I posted a picture of a fully clothed woman. Of course after he realized that he had bit off way more than he could chew he ran away from the conversation like a little b*tch.

He is. This is the same dude that last year started attacking the character and education level of me and my father and grandfather in the Bryan Harsin thread simply because I posted a picture of a fully clothed woman. And of course after he realized that he had bit off way more than he could chew he ran away from the conversation like a little b*tch.

Could he be Mick reborn?

He is. This is the same dude that last year started attacking the character and education level of me and my father and grandfather in the Bryan Harsin thread simply because I posted a picture of a fully clothed woman. Of course after he realized that he had bit off way more than he could chew he ran away from the conversation like a little b*tch.
That's the least surprising thing I have heard today. Hopefully he slinks away soon.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Germany, Kuwait, and stateside.

Where was the boyscout troop you were thrown out of located?

What outfit, who were you deployed with? Army Marines, Airforce, or Navy? What was your Mos? What rank was you? Where did you take basic? Where was your AIT training? Where was your first duty station? What qualification did you get on the firing range? How do you score a PT test and what was qualifying numbers?

Nope, stay on topic. What schools did Antifa and BLM shoot up? Since you alluded to it that they did.
Nope, the topic was the proud boys. I know you want to distract from the fact the blm, antifa do far worse than the proud boys but you can't.

The Arizona Supreme Court sanctioned Kari Lake's lawyers for "unequivocally false" claims made in court about the election in AZ.

Good day for finding out.

Answers please.? You were questioning people about their service. You should know some of the ones I asked.

Nope, the topic was the proud boys. I know you want to distract from the fact the blm, antifa do far worse than the proud boys but you can't.
Not to defend Wilco, he can speak for himself; but you're the one that brought up BLM and antifa and accused them of shooting up schools, then avoid a direct challenge to your claim with "the topic is proud boys." I'm not sure what to call this. Maybe a "double negative whatabout."

Last edited:
Not to defend Wilco, he can speak for himself; but you're the one that brought up BLM and antifa and accused them of shooting up schools, then avoid a direct challenge to your claim with "the topic is proud boys." I'm not sure what to call this. Maybe a "double negative whatabout."
Liked for double negative whatabout. 😂

I also used etc. I meant to add both looting and burning as well as the Trans that are on a killing spree of late. I asked him also what the poor boys have done? Silence.

VN Store

Back