San Francisco is awful

So the wife and I are planning a long weekend get away this fall. San Francisco was quickly short listed and I quickly removed it also. This video shows exactly why too.

Used to love to visit the place. Won’t get near it now.

Great Smokey Mtns.

Reactions: vol445
Hmmm. Secluded cabin with beautiful scenery all around or a bustling city packed to the brim with rude Yankees?

Tough call.

I’d rent a cabin for a month in the Smokies in a heart beat. I’ll be there in 4 wks in Bristol for fall night race.

I’m married to an eternal urban dwelling wife. She will NOT be in Bristol for the fall night race.

Reactions: 1 person
I’d rent a cabin for a month in the Smokies in a heart beat. I’ll be there in 4 wks in Bristol for fall night race.

I’m married to an eternal urban dwelling wife. She will NOT be in Bristol for the fall night race.

Darn her and her sexy urbanite ways.

NYC is fun too. I prefer New Orleans though.

Darn her and her sexy urbanite ways.

NYC is fun too. I prefer New Orleans though.

Not a bad idea either and highly accessible to DFW.

I’ve tried to get her to consider DC also. So much to do and see just around the National Mall.

Yeah, their rent is insane. But no car, kids, and both make over 6 figures. Definitely lots of trade offs

I saw a job opening that would have given me that 60% bump. No wife or kids but I do have a vehicle with a V8 and exhaust system banned in California. That alone made me hesitate thinking about applying then I did a house search. I ain't lying..within an hour commute the only thing I "could afford" was I sh!t you not a green trailer..

Reactions: FallCreekVols
S*** pile may be more accurate.

I was out there in the mid 90's and thought it was a beautiful place. Now it sounds like a freaking latrine.

I wonder how many residents have had enough and are getting out?

If it were such a sh**ty place no one would want to live there. That's obviously not the case. And by the way, SF pays out way more in federal taxes than they take in (or at least CA does, so I gotta believe SF residents are responsible for a lot of that).

I think the place may be in decline

I saw a job opening that would have given me that 60% bump. No wife or kids but I do have a vehicle with a V8 and exhaust system banned in California. That alone made me hesitate thinking about applying then I did a house search. I ain't lying..within an hour commute the only thing I "could afford" was I sh!t you not a green trailer..

:lolabove:

VN Store

Back