Sanctuary Cities

Nail on the head. The ignorance of supporting illegal immigration so the black population can easily be outnumbered and less important to liberal elites.

heck..look at the outrage in Chicago already. But alas, citizens of all flavors take a back seat to the illegals.

Parents Infuriated as Migrants Enroll in Chicago Schools Without Health Records After Years Of COVID Rules

Chicago-area parents are voicing their outrage over public schools allowing migrant children to enroll without health documentation, as cities across the U.S. are dealing with an influx of migrants into their communities.

Mother Jennifer Preston joined "Fox & Friends First" on Thursday to discuss the hypocrisy of requiring vaccination records from residents, while migrants are allowed to enroll without such documents.

"Right now in the school district in which we live we have to provide residency, citizenship, health records and vaccination records on an almost annual basis. I have a child right now, and I must have five emails in my inbox stating that my child cannot return to school next year without a specific vaccine. So it's certainly inconsistent with what they're allowing for the migrant children coming into the Chicago public schools."

Parents infuriated as migrants enroll in Chicago schools without health records after years of COVID rules

'This place deserves to be shut down': Migrant hotel employee reveals the 'free for all' of Drugs, Sex and Violence Inside New York City's The Row since it was closed to tourists to make room for border crossers

A former worker at New York's Row Hotel has come forward to reveal the disgusting conditions migrants newly arrived in Manhattan are keeping their hotel rooms, which the city is footing the bill for.

Carlos Arellano, who no longer works for the once luxury hotel, has described the premises as a 'free for all' of drugs, sex and violence and should be shut down.

Almost all of the 1,300 rooms set across 28 floors of the hotel have been turned over to host migrants, with the city paying $500-a-night for the migrants to be housed.

Video and photographs shot by Arellano show rooms occupied by 5,000 migrants have become completely trashed, full of garbage, with clothes strewn everywhere together with drink bottles and food boxes lining the floors.

71488421-12132071-image-a-6_1685227049075.jpg

The worker revealed the disgusting conditions migrants newly arrived in the city are keeping their hotel rooms, which the city is footing the bill for

Many of the migrants who are being put up at the hotel also congregate outside on the sidewalk making it extremely uncomfortable for locals and vacationers who are often in the area to see Broadway shows or to visit nearby Times Square.

Some of the migrants have been accused of drinking all day, smoking marijuana, having sex in stairwells and causing fights, several hotel employees have claimed.

In one instance, Arellano claims to have found a ten-year-old girl who had been left drunk in her hotel room with her parents nowhere to be found.

'Every day, we find about ten kids alone in their hotel rooms, either drinking or doing drugs. Weapons will be in the room. But we're not allowed to go in there. We're not allowed to take anything from them. It's basically a free-for-all in this hotel,' he told Fox News.

'Just a lot of people who are very there, they don't appreciate what they have. And they come here with the mindset of the way they live back at their home country, and they think there's no rules or no laws to be followed here,' Arellano said.

71487985-12132071-image-m-12_1685227246859.jpg

The migrants appear to have trashed their rooms leaving stains on the carpet together with drink cans and bottles everywhere

66515009-11629115-image-a-17_1673559910658.jpg

Rodriguez added that thousands of dollars worth of taxpayer-funded food is being wasted with migrants throwing it out because they insist on cooking in their rooms on hotplates

Row hotel New York City a 'free for all' of drugs, sex and violence since it was closed to tourists | Daily Mail Online

Parents Infuriated as Migrants Enroll in Chicago Schools Without Health Records After Years Of COVID Rules

Chicago-area parents are voicing their outrage over public schools allowing migrant children to enroll without health documentation, as cities across the U.S. are dealing with an influx of migrants into their communities.

Mother Jennifer Preston joined "Fox & Friends First" on Thursday to discuss the hypocrisy of requiring vaccination records from residents, while migrants are allowed to enroll without such documents.

"Right now in the school district in which we live we have to provide residency, citizenship, health records and vaccination records on an almost annual basis. I have a child right now, and I must have five emails in my inbox stating that my child cannot return to school next year without a specific vaccine. So it's certainly inconsistent with what they're allowing for the migrant children coming into the Chicago public schools."

Parents infuriated as migrants enroll in Chicago schools without health records after years of COVID rules
Yeah that's a shame. They voted for someone vastly more left than Beetlejuice and expect something different. GFY Chicago voters... I don't care

The REALITY of America's migrant crisis in pictures: Migrants bedding down in Chicago police stations, cramped buses departing an overwhelmed NYC and makeshift camps on the US-Mexico border

• Denver, Chicago, and New York have all struggled against the tide of migration
The pictures say it all: America is overwhelmed.

71419579-12116949-Migrants_cross_the_Rio_Grande_River_to_enter_the_US_in_Matamoros-m-58_1685047800684.jpg

Migrants cross the Rio Grande River to enter the US, in Matamoros, Mexico, as pandemic-era rules came to an end

71419569-12116949-image-a-47_1685044028262.jpg

After crossing the Rio Grande river, migrants await processing by US immigration officials during a vicious sandstorm in El Paso

71419605-12116949-image-a-46_1685043964686.jpg

Migrants put their arms between the bars of the wall to grab the food delivered by volunteers. Some 400 migrants, all families, were camped out on US soil in the no man's land between Tijuana and San Diego after crossing the border illegally

71419643-12116949-image-a-42_1685043880942.jpg

People board a bus outside New York City's Roosevelt Hotel, a disused landmark that's used for processing an unusually large number of migrants

71333155-12116949-image-a-38_1685042878065.jpg

Migrants from African countries like Burkina Faso, Egypt and Mauritania, in Newburgh, after being relocated from New York City

71419751-12116949-image-a-48_1685044062726.jpg

A father from Venezuela feeds his 15-month-old son in the lobby of a police station where they have been staying with other migrant families since their arrival to Chicago, Illinois

71419793-12116949-image-a-49_1685044072463.jpg

Migrants receive supplies outside the District 12 station of the Chicago Police Department in Chicago, Illinois

71419729-12116949-image-a-50_1685044079818.jpg

Immigrants from Venezuela rest in the lobby of a police station where they've been staying since their arrival to Chicago, Illinois, earlier this month

71419603-12116949-image-a-51_1685044124498.jpg

Migrants wait in a bus for its departure to Phoenix Airport from a migrant transition center in Somerton, Arizona, after being released by Border Patrol

71333421-12116949-image-a-34_1685042816976.jpg

A migrant lies on a sleeping pad at a makeshift shelter in Denver, Colorado

71333417-12116949-image-a-36_1685042835266.jpg

Venezuelan migrant Jackson Marcano counts what little money he has in his pocket at a processing center in Denver, Colorado

71333407-12116949-image-a-37_1685042840554.jpg

Migrants wait in line for meals from a food truck at a migrant processing center in Denver, Colorado, earlier this month

71332995-12116949-image-a-39_1685042911282.jpg

Migrants wait for a bus to take them to a processing center after turning themselves over to US Border Patrol in Fronton, Texas

71419563-12116949-image-a-57_1685045172604.jpg

The sun casts a long shadow as these migrants arrive for processing and entry into the US in Zuma, Arizona

71419709-12116949-image-a-40_1685043428981.jpg

Migrants awaiting processing near razor wire at the border in El Paso, Texas

71419499-12116949-image-a-54_1685044193191.jpg

Groups of migrants from both Peru and Senegal beat the clock just before the expiration of Title 42 in Yuma, Arizona

71273849-12116949-Biden_s_low_marks_on_immigration_follows_the_end_of_Title_42_aut-a-33_1685042738193.jpg

Biden's low marks on immigration follows the end of Title 42 authority and a surge of migration from people who traveled through Mexico

The REALITY of America's migrant crisis in pictures | Daily Mail Online

Democrat run cities always turn to chit when Dems get the power of being in charge.
This is the leadership you get when you vote for any democrat ... local or national.

Black Chicago Residents Slam City Officials over $51 Million Funding for Migrants

Chicago-City-Council-Meeting-640x480.jpg

Black citizens in Chicago flooded the city council meeting on Wednesday to express concerns over the city’s plan to allocate $51 million to support migrants in the city.

The Chicago City Council ultimately approved the $51 million funding for migrants by a 34-13 vote, much to the dismay of the city’s black residents. The funding, which is expected to last through June, comes amid a wave of migrants entering the sanctuary city due to President Joe Biden’s border crisis.

Chicago Residents Slam City Officials over $51M Funding for Migrants

Sanctuary State California and woke Gov. Gavin Newsom investigating 'State-Sanctioned Kidnapping' after Migrants Arrive from Florida on doorstep of Sacramento church without 'advance warning'

Sixteen Venezuelan and Colombian migrants who entered the country over the southern border and into Texas were flown to California by chartered plane and dropped off outside a church in Sacramento, Gov. Gavin Newsom and migrant rights advocates have said.

The young men and women were dropped off on Friday outside the Roman Catholic Diocese of Sacramento without 'advance warning' and with only a backpack's worth of belongings each, said Eddie Carmona, campaign director at PICO California, a faith-based community organizing group that has been assisting the migrants.

71760471-12158783-A_humanitarian_group_is_looking_to_see_if_the_migrants_were_dece-a-24_1685925017430.jpg

A humanitarian group is looking to see if the migrants were deceived and misled and unaware of their whereabouts. Pictured, migrants at the border in Mexico before crossing into the U.S.

71760491-12158783-image-a-13_1685924479384.jpg

Sanctuary state California and work Gov. Gavin Newsom investigating 'state-sanctioned kidnapping' | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Black Chicago Residents Slam City Officials over $51 Million Funding for Migrants

Chicago-City-Council-Meeting-640x480.jpg

Black citizens in Chicago flooded the city council meeting on Wednesday to express concerns over the city’s plan to allocate $51 million to support migrants in the city.

The Chicago City Council ultimately approved the $51 million funding for migrants by a 34-13 vote, much to the dismay of the city’s black residents. The funding, which is expected to last through June, comes amid a wave of migrants entering the sanctuary city due to President Joe Biden’s border crisis.

Chicago Residents Slam City Officials over $51M Funding for Migrants
They will still vote overwhelmingly democrat.

Reactions: AM64
This mayor is so lame. He has no plan to deal w/Joe Biden's sanctuary city status on illegals
Such hypocrisy. I wonder how many illegals he'll be bringing into his mansion to feed & cloth?

Second Plane Carrying Migrants Arrives In Sacramento

GettyImages-1461443718-scaled-e1680783608515.jpg

A second plane of migrants arrived in Sacramento, California, Monday, a spokesperson for California Attorney General Rob Bonta said.

A private plane landed with about 20 migrants in Sacramento Monday, the spokesperson told CBS News. The arrival marked the second load of migrants in the past few days after a private plane arrived in Sacramento over the weekend carrying more than a dozen migrants with documents “purporting to be from the government of the State of Florida,” Bonta said in statement Saturday. (RELATED: EXCLUSIVE: Romanians Who Entered The US Illegally Are Suspected Of Committing Crimes Across The Country)

They will still vote overwhelmingly democrat.

I believe some are beginning to see that continuing on the same path has been nothing but fools gold at the end of it. With the current state of the economy and stale job growth, eventually more will begin to vote with their wallets and not what’s being promised to them in the form of handouts.

Reactions: BreatheUT
I believe some are beginning to see that continuing on the same path has been nothing but fools gold at the end of it. With the current state of the economy and stale job growth, eventually more will begin to vote with their wallets and not what’s being promised to them in the form of handouts.

A lifetime of observation says leftist filth never admit they’re wrong or that their policies are a failure.

GettyImages-1461443718-scaled-e1680783608515.jpg

A second plane of migrants arrived in Sacramento, California, Monday, a spokesperson for California Attorney General Rob Bonta said.

A private plane landed with about 20 migrants in Sacramento Monday, the spokesperson told CBS News. The arrival marked the second load of migrants in the past few days after a private plane arrived in Sacramento over the weekend carrying more than a dozen migrants with documents “purporting to be from the government of the State of Florida,” Bonta said in statement Saturday. (RELATED: EXCLUSIVE: Romanians Who Entered The US Illegally Are Suspected Of Committing Crimes Across The Country)

Only 20 on the plane? Somebody needs to be investing in a surplus 747 or similar.

Only 20 on the plane? Somebody needs to be investing in a surplus 747 or similar.

Are 747s still in service for commercial service? I was under the impression they were all obsoleted out or used in cargo transport, i.e. Atlas air, etc.

Typical double standard type BS

Reactions: davethevol and AM64
Are 747s still in service for commercial service? I was under the impression they were all obsoleted out or used in cargo transport, i.e. Atlas air, etc.

I think almost all are cargo now, but the C-17s that flew out of Afghanistan weren't exactly first class type configurations.

I'll believe it when I see it. When the moment of truth comes near, they will vote the way they always have because like most people they are afraid of change. The devil you know as it were. 'Maybe this time they will deliver'.... as Lucy yanks the football high over head... again.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

VN Store

Back