Sanctuary Cities

I brought you into the argument because I believe, based on my experience reading your post, if this was a room full of white people and they said the exact same things these black people were saying, you would be all over this!

Just use your imagination. Room full of white people, saying these exact words. Making these type of threats. I don’t believe this video would have fallen through the cracks. I think you would have used it and held it up as an example of white bigotry in America.

But these aren’t white people. They are black people that want immigrants out of their community. They want them gone! But they aren’t getting called bigots, are they?

That's a room full of all sorts of people, from what I'm seeing.

These people live in neighborhoods and local economies affected directly by a mass influx of migrants. Nothing like the closed border types in rural areas.

These people live in neighborhoods and local economies affected directly by a mass influx of migrants. Nothing like the closed border types in rural areas.
Exactly. A white person living in a rural area threatens to take matters into his own hands if the government officials don’t do something about the immigrants that have invaded his neighborhood….He’s a bigot!

A black person living in a non-rural area threatens to take matters into his own hands if the government officials don’t do something about the immigrants that have invaded his neighborhood….He’s a concerned citizen.

At least, that’s the narrative. That’s the point I’m making.

A distinction without a difference.

A distinction without a difference.

I, White guy Joe stand up and politely state I oppose immigrants invading my community because of the economic consequences.

The VN leftist verdict= I’m a racist.

I, Black guy Joe stand up and politely state I oppose immigrants invading my community because of the economic consequences.

The VN leftist verdict= I’m a concerned citizen.

It’s not the issue or the response to the issue. It’s that the left has been so brainwashed by identity politics that when you point it out to them, or they see a video like the one I reposted, they can’t even recognize how different their responses are based on the color of the people involved.

Last edited:
Exactly. A white person living in a rural area threatens to take matters into his own hands if the government officials don’t do something about the immigrants that have invaded his neighborhood….He’s a bigot!

A black person living in a non-rural area threatens to take matters into his own hands if the government officials don’t do something about the immigrants that have invaded his neighborhood….He’s a concerned citizen.

At least, that’s the narrative. That’s the point I’m making.
I would bet money that room is heavy democrats and you won't see any of the partisan hacks call out their own tribe. They all lie quite a bit as well.

Reactions: VOLS INC.
I, White guy Joe stand up and politely state I oppose immigrants invading my community because of the economic consequences.

The VN leftist verdict= I’m a racist.

I, Black guy Joe stand up and politely state I oppose immigrants invading my community because of the economic consequences.

The VN leftist verdict= I’m a concerned citizen.

It’s not the issue. It’s that the left has been so brainwashed by identity politics that when you point it out to them, or they see a video like the one I reposted, they can’t even recognize how different their responses are based on the color of the people involved.

Tell me how Cletus in Soddy Daisy knows the struggles and effects of dealing with mass influx of unskilled, undocumented people versus someone living in southside Chicago living a block from thousands of them.

Let's also not forget where the vast majority of racist takes cone from when it comes to illegal immigrants.

To act as though you've cracked the code because of one video is ludicrous.

Tell me how Cletus in Soddy Daisy knows the struggles and effects of dealing with mass influx of unskilled, undocumented people versus someone living in southside Chicago living a block from thousands of them.

Let's also not forget where the vast majority of racist takes cone from when it comes to illegal immigrants.

To act as though you've cracked the code because of one video is ludicrous.

Thank you.

Your bigotry is now on full display. Have a great night.

Edit: Also. For the record. The people in that video weren’t crying out “Oh the economic turmoil”. They were talking about being harassed and threatening to take matters into their own hands. They want those immigrants gone! Again. They get a pass from you because they aren’t rural white “Cletuses”.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vol since 77
Oh ****. I was using hyperbole when I joked that you cracked the code.

You really think you did 🤣🤣🤣
Cracked the code???

Bro. Everyone knows you leftist are brainwashed bigots that are among the worlds biggest hypocrites. Another poster rightly asserted that if the words Hunter Biden were replaced with Don Jr. And Joe Biden were replaced with Donald Trump, y’all would be losing your F’ing minds over the details coming out the last week or so.

I didn’t “crack a code”. I just tagged a bunch of people that wouldn’t have watched that video and commented otherwise.

The contents of the video are straightforward. Pissed off black people speaking out against the immigrants that have invaded their community. You don’t see anything wrong with what they said.

Oh but if Cleeeetus in West TN speaks out against immigrants, he’s a bigot!

Nah, Bud. You are the bigot. You are just too self righteous to see it.

Chicago residents sound off on illegal immigrants in neighborhood: 'They disrespect us, rob us, harass us'

Woodlawn residents told city officials they were fed up with migrants partying and drug dealing

Residents of a Chicago-area neighborhood frustrated by the disruptive behaviors of illegal migrants at a local shelter sounded off to city leaders this week.

Neighbors said they "no longer [had] any tolerance" for migrants who were loitering, engaging in late-night partying, prostitution, littering and even fighting with community members, CBS2 Chicago reported.

Chicago residents sound off on illegal immigrants in neighborhood: 'They disrespect us, rob us, harass us'
Poor f’ing babies…. I bet they still want open borders and think the border states should handle the influx on their own

Cracked the code???

Bro. Everyone knows you leftist are brainwashed bigots that are among the worlds biggest hypocrites. Another poster rightly asserted that if the words Hunter Biden were replaced with Don Jr. And Joe Biden were replaced with Donald Trump, y’all would be losing your F’ing minds over the details coming out the last week or so.

I didn’t “crack a code”. I just tagged a bunch of people that wouldn’t have watched that video and commented otherwise.

The contents of the video are straightforward. Pissed off black people speaking out against the immigrants that have invaded their community. You don’t see anything wrong with what they said.

Oh but if Cleeeetus in West TN speaks out against immigrants, he’s a bigot!

Nah, Bud. You are the bigot. You are just too self righteous to see it.

I'm gonna tag you every time TNVOLNAVY says his usual racist nonsense from here on out.

That is, if you don't immediately jump on it like you never do.

I'm gonna tag you every time TNVOLNAVY says his usual racist nonsense from here on out.

That is, if you don't immediately jump on it like you never do.
Sounds good.

But I’ll probably just attribute whatever racist or bigoted comments he’s spewing, including threats, to the economic challenges that plague him and his community.

New York City’s Most Elite, Liberal Neighborhoods May Host Migrant Camps After Voting Up to 100% for Biden

GettyImages-1588549707-640x480.jpg

New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) has started moving border crossers and illegal aliens into recreation centers at parks in two of Brookyln’s ultra-liberal neighborhoods. Another migrant camp may soon be coming to Manhattan’s Central Park.

At Sunset Park in Brooklyn, for instance, Adams’ office has relocated an unknown number of border crossers and illegal aliens to the park’s recreation center, which will almost certainly impact services for New Yorkers.

The neighborhood’s precincts voted anywhere from 59 percent to 100 percent for President Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential election. Today, the median rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Sunset Park will run tenants more than $2,000 a month.
https://media.breitbart.com/media/2023/08/Screen-Shot-2023-08-06-at-6.03.46-PM.png
Since the spring of 2022, New Yorkers have been forced to absorb more than 95,000 border crossers and illegal aliens into their communities as the Biden administration effectively carries out its expansive Catch and Release network at the United States-Mexico border.

NYC's Most Elite, Liberal Neighborhoods to Host Migrant Camps After Voting Up to 100% for Biden

New York City’s Most Elite, Liberal Neighborhoods May Host Migrant Camps After Voting Up to 100% for Biden

GettyImages-1588549707-640x480.jpg

New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) has started moving border crossers and illegal aliens into recreation centers at parks in two of Brookyln’s ultra-liberal neighborhoods. Another migrant camp may soon be coming to Manhattan’s Central Park.

At Sunset Park in Brooklyn, for instance, Adams’ office has relocated an unknown number of border crossers and illegal aliens to the park’s recreation center, which will almost certainly impact services for New Yorkers.

The neighborhood’s precincts voted anywhere from 59 percent to 100 percent for President Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential election. Today, the median rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Sunset Park will run tenants more than $2,000 a month.
Since the spring of 2022, New Yorkers have been forced to absorb more than 95,000 border crossers and illegal aliens into their communities as the Biden administration effectively carries out its expansive Catch and Release network at the United States-Mexico border.

NYC's Most Elite, Liberal Neighborhoods to Host Migrant Camps After Voting Up to 100% for Biden
shame-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Massachusetts Gov Declares State Of Emergency due to surge of Migrants; calls for federal action

Massachusetts Gov. Maura Healey on Tuesday declared a state of emergency in the liberal state over a surge of migrants that she says has left social services overwhelmed, and she called for more funding and help from the federal government.

Healey, a Democrat, announced that a state of emergency exists "due to rapid and unabating increases in the number of families with children and pregnant people — many of them newly arriving migrants and refugees — living within the state but without the means to secure safe shelter in our communities."

The state said there are nearly 5,600 families or more than 20,000 people in the state shelter system. Healey said there are numerous contributing factors, including "federal policies on immigration and work authorization" as well as a lack of affordable housing and the end of COVID-era programs.

While the numbers have been only a small percentage of the hundreds of thousands of migrants that hit the border each month, those areas have declared themselves overwhelmed and at capacity as migrants arrive.

Massachusetts gov declares state of emergency due to surge of migrants; calls for federal action

Report: Chicago Officials Refuse to Disclose Millions Spent on Migrants

GettyImages-1259589524-640x480.jpg

Chicago, Illinois, Mayor Brandon Johnson’s (D) administration is refusing to disclose how many millions in taxpayer dollars have been spent on border crossers and illegal aliens.

According to CBS News, Chicago officials have denied a public records request for a full accounting of more than $120 million that was allocated to migrants arriving in the city. The report accuses officials of hiding which non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and companies have benefitted from the millions.

CBS News reports:

Sanctuary State New York: Migrant Charged with Raping Woman in Front of Toddler

ECDA-640x480.png

A Venezuelan national, who crossed the United States-Mexico border at some point, is now accused of raping a woman in front of a toddler in an Erie County, New York, hotel room.

Jesus D. Guzman Bermudez, a 26-year-old border crosser from Venezuela, has been arrested and charged in Erie County on one count of first-degree rape, one count of second-degree unlawful imprisonment, one count of endangering the welfare of a child, and one count of second-degree harassment.

According to prosecutors, Bermudez raped the woman on August 2 in a hotel room in Cheektowaga, New York, which sits in Erie County. Present in the room at the time, prosecutors allege, was a three-year-old child and the woman was known to Bermudez.

Erie County District Attorney John Flynn (D) seemingly downplayed the alleged rape, telling local media that Bermudez is one of 500 border crossers who have been bused to the county from New York City recently as part of a plan carried out by Mayor Eric Adams (D).

Sanctuary State NY: Migrant Charged with Raping Woman in Front of Toddler

VN Store

Back