Sat next to Jacques girlfriend

OrangeAllDay

On a plane today. Said that his cast is off an he should play this weekend, I know this has been said but thought it was cool coming from his girl.

Reactions: 1 person
About 8 years ago Crump thought it'd be funny to mac on Elgrace Wilborn girl and he broke his jaw for it. What further sucked is that Wilbron got kicked off the basketball team and I had to endure a few more years of Crump when I could have saw Wilborn dunking on people, which he could do very well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
It's been 11 minutes since OP posted. Is that long enough to have been found and beaten unconscious?

Hope you're ok, OP. :eek:

We'll never find the body...pouring a 40...tribute...cue Boyz2men music
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 7 people
About 8 years ago Crump thought it'd be funny to mac on Elgrace Wilborn girl and he broke his jaw for it. What further sucked is that Wilbron got kicked off the basketball team and I had to endure a few more years of Crump when I could have saw Wilborn dunking on people, which he could do very well.

ElgraceWilborn2.jpg

Elgrace did okay tho.

In the annals of cool stories... this is the king.

Hope Smith performs better for his girlfriend than he has on the field for the VOLS. Otherwise I am betting she is pretty frustrated.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back