Scariest poll I have yet seen regarding Democrats

WTF? I live in a heavily Republican area of East Tennessee and I can't count on one finger any of them that want to see an unvaccinated individual arrested. Who comes up with these numbers?

The people who chose to answer phone calls or online requests for poll participants from Rasmussen Polls.

The people who chose to answer phone calls or online requests for poll participants from Rasmussen Polls.
If I do ever get polled, I am going to mix political philosophies up in a rhetorical blender just to mess with the results 😂. Pollsters have too much influence.

Reactions: AshG
“47% of Democrats favor a government tracking program for those who won’t get the COVID-19 vaccine”

I am relieved that only 47% want to track the unvaccinated, for a minute there I thought we were headed towards some serious consequences if implemented. This is such a relief, nothing bad could come from such views!
So you are changing "imprison" to "tracking"? Big difference.
It was not only a poorly done and intentionally biased survey, but now the bad data is being misinterpreted to make the bad data look even worse.
Most of what has you harboring such anger and hatred toward the left is based on intentional misinformation from those on the right who want you to hate the left.

Don't make it so easy on them.

If I do ever get polled, I am going to mix political philosophies up in a rhetorical blender just to mess with the results 😂. Pollsters have too much influence.
During the 2020 election season on VN, many posters said people lying to pollsters was the reason Trump was losing in the polls. However, nobody makes the argument that polls can't be trusted in this thread. Maybe this one is a 4D chess republican gaslight, just like all those polls nobody trusted a year and a half ago.

It was not only a poorly done and intentionally biased survey, but now the bad data is being misinterpreted to make the bad data look even worse.
Most of what has you harboring such anger and hatred toward the left is based on intentional misinformation from those on the right who want you to hate the left.

Umm not that would be the politicians they elect and the bills they try to pass not propaganda

During the 2020 election season on VN, many posters said people lying to pollsters was the reason Trump was losing in the polls. However, nobody makes the argument that polls can't be trusted in this thread. Maybe this one is a 4D chess republican gaslight, just like all those polls nobody trusted a year and a half ago.

Current Democrats like to point to several elections in which their party won the popular vote, but lost the election. W over Gore, Trump over Killary etc. But they also like to point to several elections in the 19th century in which the Democrat candidate lost the election but won the popular vote as well.

These same democrats argue that there was a “party switch” that occurred which explains why it was really the democrat party fighting for all those human rights in the 19th century and beyond. If that’s true, it was actually the Republicans that won the popular vote and lost the election. Meaning that despite their attempts to always be on the right side of history, they were not.

I just figured since we were taking about things that don’t matter whatsoever, I would bring that up.

Hello goose, have you met gander?

Current Democrats like to point to several elections in which their party won the popular vote, but lost the election. W over Gore, Trump over Killary etc. But they also like to point to several elections in the 19th century in which the Democrat candidate lost the election but won the popular vote as well.

These same democrats argue that there was a “party switch” that occurred which explains why it was really the democrat party fighting for all those human rights in the 19th century and beyond. If that’s true, it was actually the Republicans that won the popular vote and lost the election. Meaning that despite their attempts to always be on the right side of history, they were not.

I just figured since we were taking about things that don’t matter whatsoever, I would bring that up.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I guess whatever you said means we should trust polls now more than we did 18 months ago.

Media can’t fake burning buildings and lives lost over “feelings”. Or the infringement on our rights. Or CRT being taught to innocent children rather than let them grow and decide for themselves. This chit is undeniably happening. And those are just the tip of the iceberg of the things the left has brought on itself. The anger that a lot of feel is definitely warranted. The left is doing all they can to dictate to us that we WILL live their way.

I never used the word "imprisoned" but I am concerned about keeping track of the unvaccinated. Why are you not?

So who is responsible for that? Heartland or Rasmussen.

Honest question. Don’t know the answer.

Heartland probably said "Here's your budget for contact and analysis".

The important part to notice is that Rasmussen leads with " X% of people polled...", which Heartland shortened to "X% of people..." for dramatic effect. And it worked.

The important part to notice is that Rasmussen leads with " X% of people polled...", which Heartland shortened to "X% of people..." for dramatic effect. And it worked.
When publishing the results of a poll, is it implied that results are a summary of people polled?

I wasn't commenting on the poll just the fact that this website doesn't have bylines for their articles - first clue that it's propaganda.

Lol. anything that doesn’t line up with your ideology is propaganda. True liberal through and through.

So based on this assumption (I tend to agree) - it was in fact Rasmussen that set up and conducted the data collection (and everything that entails).

Did Rasmussen provide any disclaimers in the cross tabs about the number of respondents?

So based on this assumption (I tend to agree) - it was in fact Rasmussen that set up and conducted the data collection (and everything that entails).

Did Rasmussen provide any disclaimers in the cross tabs about the number of respondents?

Rasmussen was completely transparent in all facets of collection and analysis. Their methodology second detailed who was selected, how, and why.

I don’t understand your second sentence.

Damn autocorrect.

Rasmussen included a detailed synopsis of who was selected to be polled, including how and why they were selected. That way, follow up polling can be done using the same methods and be directly compared.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
Damn autocorrect.

Rasmussen included a detailed synopsis of who was selected to be polled, including how and why they were selected. That way, follow up polling can be done using the same methods and be directly compared.
Sounds like something a responsible polling company would do.

Did they provide anything along the lines of “the cheap bastards at Heartland only gave us $207 to conduct this poll - so take it for what it is”?

Reactions: AshG
Did they provide anything along the lines of “the cheap bastards at Heartland only gave us $207 to conduct this poll - so take it for what it is”?

Lol, it would be an epic flex if a methodology section ever included a line like that.

VN Store

Back