Scariest poll I have yet seen regarding Democrats

Keep waiting. But call me when FBI agent start blowing the whistle on kicking in the windows to the Capitol.

Maybe Ashli and the Shaman were special agents?

I agree I doubt the FBI had much to do with 1/6 but that doesn’t distract from the fact that they have little to no oversight and have been involved in many questionable events during the last several decades

They showed up.

Something that a certain squirrel haired guy didn't do.

But suddenly now not answering questions imply' s guilt?

The squirrel hair guy was held accountable and thrown out of office. Now can we do the same with the FBI leadership?

I’m not inferring guilt but the FBI works for the taxpayers and if our representatives are asking them questions they need to answer.

What blows my mind is the fact that now even Jan 6th was all the left. That means every bit of destruction has been done by them and I can’t wrap my mind around why they want to destroy us from within. As a result, my opinion of anyone left is spineless, pathetic, putrid, brainwashed human beings that spit on the graves of all the brave men and women that lost their lives fighting for their freedom. Disgusting!

So this is why momma always told me to never huff paint.

Keep waiting. But call me when FBI agent start blowing the whistle on kicking in the windows to the Capitol.

Maybe Ashli and the Shaman were special agents?

Sounds like we are agreeing intel agencies don’t blow the whistle on themselves. Idk if they were involved, but I do know any government agency should be accountable to the people.

Do you disagree? If so, they should have to answer questions

The squirrel hair guy was held accountable and thrown out of office. Now can we do the same with the FBI leadership?

I’m not inferring guilt but the FBI works for the taxpayers and if our representatives are asking them questions they need to answer.

Great we're in agreement. However, Cruz was simply asking questions he knew they wouldn't or couldn't answer. It was theater to score cheap political points and it's working with some of our resident conspiracy theorists.

Great we're in agreement. However, Cruz was simply asking questions he knew they wouldn't or couldn't answer. It was theater to score cheap political points and it's working with some of our resident conspiracy theorists.

They should answer. They should have asked for a closed session and offered to answer their questions.

Of course Cruz was playing theater, he knew they wouldn’t answer his questions. Hell he doesn’t want his questions answered. But that doesn’t negate the fact that the FBI feels like it isn’t accountable to anyone and they demonstrated that.

Reactions: Vol8188
Sounds like we are agreeing intel agencies don’t blow the whistle on themselves. Idk if they were involved, but I do know any government agency should be accountable to the people.

Do you disagree? If so, they should have to answer questions

Agencies don't out themselves, but people do. You couldn't be so myopic as to not recognize that distinction, lol - of course you could.

Maybe the FBI clandestine operatives were vetted first to make sure they were trump hating libtards who wouldn't be keen on outing the operation, while committing treason to make a defeated president more defeated.

They should answer. They should have asked for a closed session and offered to answer their questions.

Of course Cruz was playing theater, he knew they wouldn’t answer his questions. Hell he doesn’t want his questions answered. But that doesn’t negate the fact that the FBI feels like it isn’t accountable to anyone and they demonstrated that.

Did Cruz ask for a closed session?

Of course he didn't, you and I both agree as to why.

I don't see how you're going from that - to 'they aren't accountable to anyone.' This is the disconnect...

Cruz and his nutty friends put their thumb in the FBI's eye for political theater, but you expect the the FBI to play nice. Don't be so naïve, Cruz is temporary, the institution of the FBI is permanent.

Agencies don't out themselves, but people do. You couldn't be so myopic as to not recognize that distinction, lol - of course you could.

Maybe the FBI clandestine operatives were vetted first to make sure they were trump hating libtards who wouldn't be keen on outing the operation, while committing treason to make a defeated president more defeated.

Which CIA agent informed us of Iran contra and did it occur without 1 year of the event?

What about operation northwoods?

Which government official told us about the Tuskegee experiments that went on for decades? Did that person come out within a year?

You seem to be indicating if this occurred, someone would have leaked the info already. Can you provide historical examples? All the ones I know of went on for years

Reactions: hog88
Did Cruz ask for a closed session?

Of course he didn't, you and I both agree as to why.

I don't see how you're going from that - to 'they aren't accountable to anyone.' This is the disconnect...

Cruz and his nutty friends put their thumb in the FBI's eye for political theater, but you expect the the FBI to play nice. Don't be so naïve, Cruz is temporary, the institution of the FBI is permanent.

And there is the problem, no accountability.

Reactions: Vol8188
Which CIA agent informed us of Iran contra and did it occur without 1 year of the event?

What about operation northwoods?

Which government official told us about the Tuskegee experiments that went on for decades? Did that person come out within a year?

You seem to be indicating if this occurred, someone would have leaked the info already. Can you provide historical examples? All the ones I know of went on for years

Great - call me when that occurs. I'll be the first one to acquiesce... Until then, you're trotting out speculation based on political theater and assuming it's fact and suggesting it must be true because of <insert something unrelated here.>

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
Great - call me when that occurs. I'll be the first one to acquiesce... Until then, you're trotting out speculation based on political theater and assuming it's fact and suggesting it must be true because of <insert something unrelated here.>

IDK if it's true. I know both sides of the political isle believe the FBI inserts people into their groups and then has them instigate. I also know there's proven incidents of this occurring in very recent history.

I also know history shows your idea that someone would have came forward by now is simply wrong.

And there is the problem, no accountability.

How would you suggest that problem be solved? Do you think putting an executive and judicial branch of government under the supervision of the legislative is a great idea?

Careful how you answer - what goes around, comes around.

How would you suggest that problem be solved? Do you think putting an executive and judicial branch of government under the supervision of the legislative is a great idea?

No but congress funds the executive branch and if they have questions they should be answered or funding cut off.

They're only under the executive branch in theory. In reality they have worked independently and even against the executive branch multiple times throughout history

IDK if it's true. I know both sides of the political isle believe the FBI inserts people into their groups and then has them instigate. I also know there's proven incidents of this occurring in very recent history.

I also know history shows your idea that someone would have came forward by now is simply wrong.

I think that it's especially tough to reconcile is that your people, like minded in every way - rioted on the US Capitol and you're looking for anything, ANYTHING to help deflect away from having to own it. Up to including blaming BLM, ANTIFA and now the FBI.

You'll believe what you want to believe because it's easier and more soothing than having to face the reality of your ilk taking part in what happened on 1/6.

So here we are, you and other nutso's glomming on to Ted Cruz (of all people) planting seeds of doubt like some sort of ghetto Jedi mind trick. You believe it, because you want to believe it.

No but congress funds the executive branch and if they have questions they should be answered or funding cut off.

I see, so you're effectively suggesting that Congress would be immune from the FBI's investigatory powers. I mean, who's going to bite the hand that feeds them?

I think that it's especially tough to reconcile is that your people, like minded in every way - rioted on the US Capitol and you're looking for anything, ANYTHING to help deflect away from having to own it. Up to including blaming BLM, ANTIFA and now the FBI.

You'll believe what you want to believe because it's easier and more soothing than having to face the reality of your ilk taking part in what happened on 1/6.

So here we are, you and other nutso's glomming on to Ted Cruz of all people planting seeds of doubt like a ghetto Jedi mind trick. You believe it, because you want to believe it.

That was cute, really. I mean, it didn't address anything I brought up and seemed to accuse me of being a Q-anon, Patriot Prayer member or some other non-sense.

But it was absolutely adorable.

I see, so you're effectively suggesting that Congress would be immune from the FBI's investigatory powers. I mean, who's going to bite the hand that feeds them?

And here we go down the Septic rabbit hole.

Who should be able to get full and complete answers from the FBI or hell any of our 3 letter agencies? You seem to be in support of them having complete autonomy.

That was cute, really. I mean, it didn't address anything I brought up and seemed to accuse me of being a Q-anon, Patriot Prayer member or some other non-sense.

But it was absolutely adorable.

Dude your posts are so full of strawmen and non sequiturs that I've moved past addressing your inane rants.

Last edited:
Reactions: RockyTop85
And here we go down the Septic rabbit hole.

Who should be able to get full and complete answers from the FBI or hell any of our 3 letter agencies? You seem to be in support of them having complete autonomy.

It's not a rabbit hole, the FBI is under the auspices of the executive branch and under the judicial when prosecuting.

no ones arguing that people who need to hear the answers shouldn't get answers - some things, especially ones that are present in ongoing investigations and prosecutions shouldn't be available to the public.

You keep conflating the general notion of accountability to a story in which Ted Cruz is pretending that there should be some, when he knows as a lawyer won't be.

Yes, all of government should be accountable, - however it wasn't the point that was debated.

VN Store

Back