School Shootings

I don't know where it falls on the list of causes but I agree its an issue. I think the only time the shooter needs to get mentioned is once they have caught him (no speculation) or if he needs to be tracked down and the cops have given out a name.

It is part of the problem, but I'm not sure how it will change with the 24 hour news cycle. Or the first amendment. Dangerous territory.

It is part of the problem, but I'm not sure how it will change with the 24 hour news cycle. Or the first amendment. Dangerous territory.

I don't think a law is needed to do it. I just think its a mindset that the media has sold.

If I don't like something, I typically don't buy or view it. NFL, baseball, basketball, I don't follow at all despite that it effects me personally living in Atlanta.

Gun crimes, I read up on what happened so I can be informed but I stop listening/reading afterwards. Yet we have people disgusted by it who eat it up. The media sells it because we buy it. stop paying so much attention and it loses a lot of power. the reason the media has become so biased and slanted is because we buy biased and slanted more than we do real information.

Reactions: 1 person
Just a conversation starter. I played and continue to play violent video games, and I haven't killed anyone.

thankfully I had parents who raised me to know the difference between a video game and real life. too bad parents can't spend time with their kids anymore and leave electronics to do it for them.

Another School Shooting: District On Lockdown in Ohio

This one was self-inflicted, but the student brought enough ammo for more than one.

Police said in a news conference Tuesday afternoon that investigators found "distractionary-type" devices in the backpack of a boy who shot himself inside Jackson Memorial Middle School.

Police said the devices were not explosives, and they didn't find any devices that "would have done harm to others."

Authorities defined "distractionary-type" devices as something that would grab a person's attention by creating smoke or a loud noise.

Sources tell News 5 ammo was also found in the backpack.

Authorities said they still don't know what the boy's intentions were.

Authorities say the boy suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound inside the boy's bathroom around 7:50 a.m. It's unclear at this time whether the shooting was accidental or intentional. The weapon was described as a "long gun" by officials. It's not clear how the student brought the firearm inside.
Police find 'distractionary-type' devices in backpack of 7th-grader who shot self at Jackson school - News 5 Cleveland

Ohio Seventh-Grader Shoots Himself in School Bathroom, District on Lockdown

Are you proposing that we consider them mental defectives under the law?

No, you did.

We could say that gay and transgender people, along with racists and resentment class MAGAs should also be limited in their access to guns.

Ok, and assuming you are right and assuming this had anything to do with his sexuality, then you should favor restrictions on gun access to save students from gay or transgender folks.
What "restrictions" are you talking about?

No, you did.

We could say that gay and transgender people, along with racists and resentment class MAGAs should also be limited in their access to guns.

I made no such proposal, I was just asking for clarification from you on this post. It sure looks like you support limiting their rights to own a gun.

Ok, and assuming you are right and assuming this had anything to do with his sexuality, then you should favor restrictions on gun access to save students from gay or transgender folks.

How do you want to classify them?

No, you did.

Since you brought up racists......
1) Did Trump or Biden say he didn't want his children "growing up in a racial jungle" if schools were desegregated with forced busing?
2) Did Trump or Biden's son say the n word in texts with his lawyer?
3) Did Trump or Biden give a eulogy for former KKK chief officer Robert Byrd?
$) Did Trump or Biden call that same KKK chief officer "one of my mentors"?
5) Did Trump of Biden say Obama is “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”
HINT: It's the same answer for all the questions...............

Since you brought up racists......
1) Did Trump or Biden say he didn't want his children "growing up in a racial jungle" if schools were desegregated with forced busing?
2) Did Trump or Biden's son say the n word in texts with his lawyer?
3) Did Trump or Biden give a eulogy for former KKK chief officer Robert Byrd?
$) Did Trump or Biden call that same KKK chief officer "one of my mentors"?
5) Did Trump of Biden say Obama is “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”
HINT: It's the same answer for all the questions...............
Don't forget "the Great Negro" Satchel Paige.

thankfully I had parents who raised me to know the difference between a video game and real life. too bad parents can't spend time with their kids anymore and leave electronics to do it for them.

Same, except I go and slice and dice my way through hordes of feral crack heads with a silver sword.

Reactions: LouderVol

VN Store

Back