SEC Office should move to Charlotte

Move the Championship Game too.

Got a feeling Jerry World in Arlington might get a few looks and wouldn't be a bad venue from time to time, DFW is as easy to get to as ATL most days, the other sleeper would be Nashville once they get the new indoor football stadium/concert venue/party extravaganza built there, but no reason to start putting the game in outdoor stadiums where weather might make the game somewhat inconvenient or uncomfortable for fans

The SEC front office should be in a neutral site, just like the conference championship game.

I am in favor of the SEC championship game rotating between Atlanta, New Orleans, Dallas, Nashville (in new stadium). With the conference getting even tougher moving forward, I'd even say that the top team get to play the championship game at home, for home field advantage.....they earn it....

Why not have the sec championship in different locations, like the national championship or Super Bowl. So many great stadiums and venues in the SEC, Mercedes-Benz, Super Dome, AT&T stadiums, Nashville’s new stadium, etc
Because it’s the only championship game that sells out every year. Atlanta is drivable from all but 5 schools, even in the new SEC. Zero reason to move it around.

Because it’s the only championship game that sells out every year. Atlanta is drivable from all but 5 schools, even in the new SEC. Zero reason to move it around.
If drivability was the reason for site preference then it should move. Every school should have the convenience of accessibility. If I were the western schools I would make a big deal out of this. With additions of major programs to the west it makes total sense to rotate the game to different sites. This SEC game will sell out regardless of where it is. It is easy to get to any major city in the new SEC with flights these days.

If drivability was the reason for site preference then it should move. Every school should have the convenience of accessibility. If I were the western schools I would make a big deal out of this. With additions of major programs to the west it makes total sense to rotate the game to different sites. This SEC game will sell out regardless of where it is. It is easy to get to any major city in the new SEC with flights these days.

Well, it's not going to move. The new contract has it in Atlanta through 2035, provided it sells out every year.

Why would we want it to move? If Tennessee makes the game, the vast majority of fans drive three hours down 75. You can certainly book a flight to Dallas or Houston or Orlando, but a flight is a barrier to having a sellout, just ask the SEC the two years Missouri made it. Only two years in the game's history that it wasn't a hard sellout.

closet Georgia fan spotted
Even though I don't post much, I gotta stand up for Deerpark12 from what looks like a newby on the board. Unless you are a long time lurker and then you should have known better.

He knows more about what goes on behind the scenes in UT Football than most and sometimes even gives us a hint about such things like Dark Mode 😏

Unless you meant to use Blue Font, even I felt insulted by you calling him a mutt.

Go VOLS!!!

Even though I don't post much, I gotta stand up for Deerpark12 from what looks like a newby on the board. Unless you are a long time lurker and then you should have known better.

He knows more about what goes on behind the scenes in UT Football than most and sometimes even gives us a hint about such things like Dark Mode 😏

Unless you meant to use Blue Font, even I felt insulted by you calling him a mutt.

Go VOLS!!!

Yeah- I was insulted by this too. Calling a favorite poster something that filthy …. He needs to apologize, wash his mouth out with turpentine, and go sit in a rocking chair on the front porch for the rest of the day learnin’ some southern manners, decorum, and decency.
😊

VN Store

Back