SEC STANDINGS

We are 4th, since that’s the seed we would get in the sec tournament, we lose the tie breakers.

An assumption yet to be determined, but straight up accurate based on the loss to Ole Miss.
4th seed gives us So Carolina, not LSU if we made the semis. If we really need a win there to get to the tourney, I'd rather play LSU again.

I wonder if 5th might actually be better than 4th. It would mean an extra game, which we might need, and put us in the bracket w 2-3 instead of 1-4. Presumably LSU in the semis.

It's a long way off and alot can happen.

4th seed gives us So Carolina, not LSU if we made the semis. If we really need a win there to get to the tourney, I'd rather play LSU again.

I wonder if 5th might actually be better than 4th. It would mean an extra game, which we might need, and put us in the bracket w 2-3 instead of 1-4. Presumably LSU in the semis.

3D chess @glv98 … Stahp! 🤔🤭

Idk I don’t see a top 5 Tennessee in the SEC out of the tournament esp when we have the 3rd strongest conference NET

Someone said earlier we need to hope Miss St loses to LSU tonight. Please explain. Don't make me root for LSU unless absolutely necessary.
We don’t bc we beat Mississippi State it’s good for us for them to win!

I think they want LSU to have a bulked up record for when we play them. I say screw that more room at the top for us

VN Store

Back