SEC STANDINGS

Would we? Even if we beat them head to head twice? (Listen to how silly that sounds lol). For reg season title it's just on record with no tie break? That would suck. I'd always consider us the real champs. Now, end of dream.
Yeah it’s based on overall record only

Bc USC could say they didn’t lose to Ole Miss or AM

Yeah it’s based on overall record only

Bc USC could say they didn’t lose to Ole Miss or AM
Yeah but they couldn't say they beat us. Seems like direct head to head would decide it.

Anyway, good to know just in case we run the table and beat LSU and So Car twice. Or monkeys fly out my arse.

So is Mississippi State talented enough to “compete” with USC or…

Y’all make fun of WC for his power rankings but y’all place 1st and 2nd and just call everyone else trash…

So can the trash compete now or? Auburn was a fluke?

USC losing for 36 mins a fluke to a team with 3 SEC losses?

So is Mississippi State talented enough to “compete” with USC or…

Y’all make fun of WC for his power rankings but y’all place 1st and 2nd and just call everyone else trash…

So can the trash compete now or? Auburn was a fluke?

USC losing for 36 mins a fluke to a team with 3 SEC losses?
It’s a really competitive atmosphere these days, anything is possible, it really is. And the separation between most teams isn’t that big. Look at the WBB landscape this year, every week several “top ten/twenty teams” lose , sometimes more than once In a week. It means the sport is growing.

Would we? Even if we beat them head to head twice? (Listen to how silly that sounds lol). For reg season title it's just on record with no tie break? That would suck. I'd always consider us the real champs. Now, end of dream.
I would rather win the sec tournament, something about getting hot at the right time.

Last edited:
Reactions: knoxvol52 and glv98
Odds seem high that the top 3 in order will be:

SC
LSU
MSU (easiest last 6 games of contenders)

For the coveted 4th spot, UT is one game up on OM, but the Rebels avoid S.C. and LSU down the stretch. Bama has a brutal schedule left with games @lsu and @SC and sits one game back as well. Advantage OM.

OM
UT
Bama
aTm
Ark
Vd

Odds seem high that the top 3 in order will be:

SC
LSU
MSU (easiest last 6 games of contenders)

For the coveted 4th spot, UT is one game up on OM, but the Rebels avoid S.C. and LSU down the stretch. Bama has a brutal schedule left with games @lsu and @SC and sits one game back as well. Advantage OM.

OM
UT
Bama
aTm
Ark
Vd
Tennessee could finish anywhere from fourth to sixth in that group. We have all of A&M, Vandy, and Ark left to play so if we win all those were in good shape for the tourney, but still not the top four in the SEC. Need another win to make that happen. Bama has both LSU and SC to play so they go to six losses rather fast and MIss St is in there for them to so finishing 9 and 7 is possible for them.

VN Store

Back