SEC Tournament

With tickets for Saturday and Sunday sold out, how many Vol fans would you estimate attended Friday night? How many expected today.
There are many tickets available for resale. I'm not good w crowd estimates but next to the hoardes of SC fans, the LVs have about 100x more fans any other team. I was a bit surprised at the smallish turnout for LSU, but they're just getting started, probably many more tonight. Also, Baton Rouge is alot further away.

That on court interview by Mulkey was atrocious.
No kidding. Jeeze that woman is awful! Just refuse the interview, dont humiliate the interviewer. And to think I wanted them to win. My bitterness has no place to live.

Just me or has Mulkey aged a ton the last year? Maybe skipping botox or something. Such a smoker's face.

No kidding. Jeeze that woman is awful! Just refuse the interview, dont humiliate the interviewer. And to think I wanted them to win. My bitterness has no place to live.

Just me or has Mulkey aged a ton the last year? Maybe skipping botox or something. Such a smoker's face.
No, she looks awful. We joke it’s the evil rotting her from the inside. Agree on the bitterness as well.

I saw that too! Just like the KY player did to Striplin that time. Cardoso pointed to the refs but they ignored her.

I think they should retroactively go back and review that. If they did, Reese would be ejected for gamesmanship.
I thought about the pony tail pull when Strip went in against KY Thursday. Has it been a year already? And yes, Petty got ejected immediately when Karo told the ref she pulled her hair and they reviewed it.

But, but, but if it's Angel, it's "good for the game".

VN Store

Back