SEC Tournament

SC is starting to look beatable the more and more teams play against them.

At this point, the teams in your conference know you best. This is a young SC team that has five new starters. Although they’re undefeated, it makes sense for their inexperience to creep up at times - esp in late Feb/March.

To me, SC looking more beatable has more to do with them than anyone else in the SEC.

At this point, the teams in your conference know you best. This is a young SC team that has five new starters. Although they’re undefeated, it makes sense for their inexperience to creep up at times - esp in late Feb/March.

To me, SC looking more beatable has more to do with them than anyone else in the SEC.
Everyone is beatable looking at this game Cardoso should have went for more then 17. She was not in foul trouble. And Dawn just said the same thing Cardoso, Should have got the ball more then she did and will get will make sure of that tomorrow. Looking at the minutes i don't think Cardoso played 25.

I wonder how long Williams will be out for LSU. Depth is going to be a big concern for them tomorrow and possibly Sunday.

LSU up by close to 40 points and most starters on the floor and have only played 7 players. I’m not sure I get it but do you Coach Mulky… hoping the bench gets emptied in the 4th quarter.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back