SECN coverage disappoints

From the average, non-aligned fans point of view though, how Nico did is a main point of interest (probably THE main point of interest with Tennessee this year) and they discussed the good and the bad there. Certainly, as Tennessee fans we would prefer endless media fellatio but that's not the format of the show. There are several YouTube channels we can tune into this morning to get our Vol rocks off.
…ouchie… 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
As much as I dreaded seeing coverage of our losses during the dark times, one of the great things about our current success is the anticipation of watching the highlight shows, particularly after a BIG win.

I don't know if anyone else noticed SECN's postgame and Sunday morning shows. We went to a neutral site and energetically disassembled a ranked non-conference opponent in every aspect of the game. So I was surprised to see Nico's 2nd quarter interception lead-off the "highlights" and get a fair amount of the limited time spent discussing the game. They also casually mentioned that Nico threw a second INT later in the game, without the context of it being a tipped ball at the LOS.

But why bother focusing on any of that in a game where we won by 40+ points?! If this were the ACC Network, it would be more understandable. It just really makes me wonder who is making the decisions when it comes to these things.

They definitely had some nice things to say, too, so maybe I'm just being overly-sensitive?

SEC Network should show a bikini contest between Laura Rutledge, Ashley Shahahmadi and Alyssa Lang.

SEC Network should show a bikini contest between Laura Rutledge, Ashley Shahahmadi and Alyssa Lang.
Laura wins that all day, unless they limit frontal views and focus on thong views. Then Alyssa and Ashley have a chance.

As much as I dreaded seeing coverage of our losses during the dark times, one of the great things about our current success is the anticipation of watching the highlight shows, particularly after a BIG win.

I don't know if anyone else noticed SECN's postgame and Sunday morning shows. We went to a neutral site and energetically disassembled a ranked non-conference opponent in every aspect of the game. So I was surprised to see Nico's 2nd quarter interception lead-off the "highlights" and get a fair amount of the limited time spent discussing the game. They also casually mentioned that Nico threw a second INT later in the game, without the context of it being a tipped ball at the LOS.

But why bother focusing on any of that in a game where we won by 40+ points?! If this were the ACC Network, it would be more understandable. It just really makes me wonder who is making the decisions when it comes to these things.

They definitely had some nice things to say, too, so maybe I'm just being overly-sensitive?
Dayum son! Loose that bone! 🦴

It’s Gonna Be OKay… 😉🤙🏼

Reactions: Hacksaw
The ESPN analyst's only upset comes with the No. 24 NC State Wolfpack taking down the Tennessee Volunteers. The two will be playing a neutral site matchup at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte North Carolina.

Despite Iamaleava inching his way toward the Heisman conversation, Dan Mullen believes the Wolfpack have something coming for Tennessee.

NC State has been a quality team for the past few years, largely due to their defensive core. They may have lost vital pieces like Payton Wilson, but the Wolfpack still have a couple of ultra-talented playmakers like Ja'Had Carter and Aydan White.

Tennessee may be listed as heavy favorites, but Mullen believes the Wolfpack can get the job done and complete the upset in the neutral site matchup.
He never called the upset, just the cover. 😉 🤙🏼

Reactions: WillisWG
Ifin ya dont watch that sheat, ya cant get upset bout it. Had enuff commercials during the game.

VN Store

Back