Self Proclaimed Family Values Senator Caught In His Own Web

Guy was partying like a mofo..... younger woman, booze, pills and drugged up sex....he was probably hallucinating when he sponsored that trash...... he was even hunching his 2nd cousin lmao

What's really wrong with the first sentence of your post?

For those who may have missed it it's not just about adultery. This Dr./ Senator kept his mistress and part time employ strung out and dependent on him for her opiates.

Are you saying these 2 activities are against the law? Who proposed and approvd/passed these 2 laws? Were they laws before they were proposed and passed?

It isn't? I value honesty and personal integrity.

He may be "just" another hypocritical politician, I simply find it funny that the people who rail on "conservative" principles are brushing this off as "no big deal".

You're smart enough to know that it's telling that a level 99 agnostic heathen (like me) is having to point out that adultery isn't cool to folks who like to beat the drums from the assumed moral high ground.

:hi:

I tend to think of ALL politicians as hypocritical and shady. It's not limited to a specific party or ideology, just something that is. Each and every one of them try to hold the "moral high ground" at least from their perception, but generally all have some sort of skeletons in the closet they really don't want the public to know about.

For those who may have missed it it's not just about adultery. This Dr./ Senator kept his mistress and part time employ strung out and dependent on him for her opiates.

Link to where it said that? What i read said she was written a scrip when she hurt her neck, and her parents asked her to take it easy on them. Next to codeine, which kids get in cough syrup, hydrocodone is the weakest opiate doctors can prescribe. He didn't have her strung out on oxycontin or fentanyl. She got a scrip for what your dentist will give your kid if he needs a root canal. Nor did it say that there were multiple or ongoing prescriptions, which could cost him his license because she works for him.

Typical liberal exaggeration though. Carry on.

Reactions: 1 person
Who cares? Everyone that wanted Clinton impeached because he likes to dip his cigars in something disgusting. According to sworn family court testimony, Hensley carried on an affair with Lori Barber, a part-time nurse in his medical practice and a second cousin of his. Hensley also allegedly prescribed opioids for Barber.[25]
Clinton was impeached for lying to a grand jury, not cigar dipping.

i think dressing up as a man when you have women parts is quite against God's law. Romans 1.

I take it you're also against women being teachers and of planting two different crops in the same field.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Link to where it said that? What i read said she was written a scrip when she hurt her neck, and her parents asked her to take it easy on them. Next to codeine, which kids get in cough syrup, hydrocodone is the weakest opiate doctors can prescribe. He didn't have her strung out on oxycontin or fentanyl. She got a scrip for what your dentist will give your kid if he needs a root canal. Nor did it say that there were multiple or ongoing prescriptions, which could cost him his license because she works for him.

Typical liberal exaggeration though. Carry on.

Send me a PM and I'll tell you about it.

Send me a PM and I'll tell you about it.

I dont care that much, don't know the guy so I am not defending him. Seems like a loser..

If you have firsthand info that there's more to it than appears then I digress. I thought you were jumping to those conclusions based on that smear piece linked above. My apologies.

tumblr_omns3bXaqm1tlb56zo1_400.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Who cares? Everyone that wanted Clinton impeached because he likes to dip his cigars in something disgusting. According to sworn family court testimony, Hensley carried on an affair with Lori Barber, a part-time nurse in his medical practice and a second cousin of his. Hensley also allegedly prescribed opioids for Barber.[25]

That was 20 years ago. Its 2017. I think people have realized contractual monogamy is f@@king stupid.

VN Store

Back