Self Proclaimed Family Values Senator Caught In His Own Web

Did you miss the part where this bozo was using his opinion to legislate his morality while clearly have a terrible grasp of it? This, was the point of ops post.

Instead, you deflect. I'd say your argument sucks, but you really didn't formulate anything that resembles one. How embarrassing.

Psst..people lie. A politician saying one thing and doing the other! Oh my good lawd stop the presses! He was legislating his morality on me! lol :eek:lol: And yet the OP so desperately wants his own morals legislated on others.

You morons.

Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_omns3bXaqm1tlb56zo1_400.gif

I'm surprised old BO didn't show her how hard a$$ homies from the hood shoot shotguns.

Reactions: 2 people
You sure you aren't going to jump on the Maxine Waters train and call for an impeachment before he even was sworn in?

Don't know who that is. There seems to be an ongoing open ended investigation into all things russia and there have been connection made to Trump associates. So I'm all for the continued investigations until the truth comes out.

Tennessee State Senator Joey Hensley who proclaimed himself to be a family values senator is caught up in his own sordid affair. This Senator is the sponsor of a bill that would make it illegal for teachers to say the word gay like it doesn't exist. It would also require them to tell children parents if they suspect them to be gay.

This is a great example of a lawmaker attempting to force his idea of morality on the rest of us while giving himself a pass.

In A Divorce Trial, Serious Allegations About Sen. Joey Hensley

Home - Out & About Nashville - LGBT news, events and gay guide

These stories are always hilarious. It's like when a Republican Congressman gets caught with a prostitute.

Lol..adultery..really? Who cares?

Silly ass libtards. You have zero problem allowing people with severe mental disorders choose whatever bathroom to use according to their current gender identification but draw the line at adultery? You're doing life wrong.
I think the criticism is a matter of hypocrisy on his part, 79.

I'm going to give up a little reveal here. Tennessee Senator and Dr. Joey Hensley's nurse, receptionist and lover is the sister of my brothers wife. She is and has been an opioid addict for a number of years and he is the culprit. She is a beautiful woman and his second cousin. There is no doubt the Senator was using and abusing her. The affair led to their family breakup to the detriment of several families.

The sad thing is he is he has sold himself to he people of his district and a preacher and upstanding man of God. Running on ending abortion (I have unreported and inside info on that that I cannot prove without the person's confession) and family values. He has been married four times and is separated again. After one of his divorces he introduced a bill to the Assembly to change the property distribution rights to be more "equitable" to the father and husband.

I only put this out here because the woman's name is now public record.

Dr Joey Hensley should be in jail and not in a State Senate.

Tennessee State Sen. Joey Hensley defends prescribing opioids to relatives, lover

Last edited:
I'm going to give up a little reveal here. Tennessee Senator and Dr. Joey Hensley's nurse, receptionist and lover is the sister of my brothers wife. She is and has been an opioid addict for a number of years and he is the culprit. She is a beautiful woman and his second cousin. There is no doubt the Senator was using and abusing her. The affair led to their family breakup to the detriment of several families.

The sad thing is he is he has sold himself to he people of his district and a preacher and upstanding man of God. Running on ending abortion (I have unreported and inside info on that that I cannot prove without the person's confession) and family values. He has been married four times and is separated again. After one of his divorces he introduced a bill to the Assembly to change the property distribution rights to be more "equitable" to the father and husband.

Tennessee State Sen. Joey Hensley defends prescribing opioids to relatives, lover

This is sad and disgusting. I’m sorry it’s affected your family.

Tennessee State Senator Joey Hensley who proclaimed himself to be a family values senator is caught up in his own sordid affair. This Senator is the sponsor of a bill that would make it illegal for teachers to say the word gay like it doesn't exist. It would also require them to tell children parents if they suspect them to be gay.

This is a great example of a lawmaker attempting to force his idea of morality on the rest of us while giving himself a pass.

In A Divorce Trial, Serious Allegations About Sen. Joey Hensley

Tennessee senator sponsors anti-LGBT legislation while having an affair with his cousin, a patient |

Yet you have no problems with your party forcing your "morality" on people. You're being a hypocrite.

That sucks. I’m sorry for your family having to deal with that garbage. I think most politicians are corrupt. Not all, but most.

VN Store

Back