Sexually Transmitted Diseases Reach All-Time High In U.S. For Sixth Consecutive Year

the problem is men and HPV. They get it and don't know it or don't care. They are also the ones that have to wear condoms.

Its a perfect scenario for spread of disease. But I guess thats what diseases naturally evolve towards, finding the easiest way to spread.

the problem is men and HPV. They get it and don't know it or don't care. They are also the ones that have to wear condoms.

Its a perfect scenario for spread of disease. But I guess thats what diseases naturally evolve towards, finding the easiest way to spread.
Yep blame the man...not the nasty woman that he got it from......
Monogamy is the solution, but since that's Biblical we can endorse that.....

Reactions: csmize
I'm not sure why I haven't put you on ignore yet, but share with the class your method to stop kids from getting STI'S.

Its not my idea, your gov school is all about teaching elementary kids that all kinds of sex is fine, as long as its safe.

But i am glad you felt the need to tell me you havent put me on ignore although you want to. That's comedy.

Reactions: GSD82
Its not my idea, your gov school is all about teaching elementary kids that all kinds of sex is fine, as long as its safe.

But i am glad you felt the need to tell me you havent put me on ignore although you want to. That's comedy.
No they aren't. I have kids in elem school and they aren't being taught that

Reactions: zeppelin128
“Celibacy is still the best preventative measure, even when it’s involuntary.”

- guy you should have on ignore.
Pretty sure that dude would be chomping at the bit to get in on some stoning of folks he disagreed with. In between quotes from the Bible and about how "Christian" he is, mind you. You are right, I should not have wasted my time.

No they aren't pushing it any more than it was when I was in school

I've read many stories where school have proposed it in the past. In Cal, some northeast states too. I dont know if they've pushed it lately, but it seems to always circle back.

“Celibacy is still the best preventative measure, even when it’s involuntary.”

- guy you should have on ignore.
He must have said something real bad about you, Dink, or me. lmao

If I was a betting man, I bet it was a really nasty gay slur.

Last edited:
I've read many stories where school have proposed it in the past. In Cal, some northeast states too. I dont know if they've pushed it lately, but it seems to always circle back.
You've posted them before and they say nothing like what you continue to claim. One person with a bad idea does not equal all govt schools pushing it.

It's also interesting your argument has gone from "they're teaching it now" to "they're pushing for it" to "one person proposed it somewhere maybe"

VN Store

Back