Sexually Transmitted Diseases Reach All-Time High In U.S. For Sixth Consecutive Year

He must have said something real bad about you, Dink, or me. lmao

If I was a betting man, I bet it was a really nasty gay slur.
I checked. If it’s the same guy, I don’t think I’ve ever talked to him. I think I ignored him after noticing a pattern that most of the Tucker-esque culture warrior victim threads were started by the same people.

You've posted them before and they say nothing like what you continue to claim. One person with a bad idea does not equal all govt schools pushing it.

It's also interesting your argument has gone from "they're teaching it now" to "they're pushing for it" to "one person proposed it somewhere maybe"

My original post was really in jest. Making the point that the many people believe the gov will make it better if we give more control to them

I checked. If it’s the same guy, I don’t think I’ve ever talked to him. I think I ignored him after noticing a pattern that most of the Tucker-esque culture warrior victim threads were started by the same people.
Bingo, dude even mentioned "gay friendly terms" above. He dropped a gay slur. Told you lmao.

• Hispanic people were up to twice as likely to have an STD compared to white people and African Americans were up to eight times more likely
  • Young people between ages 15 and 24 accounted for 61% of chlamydia cases and 42% of gonorrhea cases
  • The most striking increase was in syphilis cases among newborns, known as congenital syphilis, which nearly quadrupled over the past five years
The number of sexually transmitted diseases reached an all-time high in the U.S. for the sixth consecutive year, a new report finds.

In 2019, there were 2.5 million cases of chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis, the three most commonly reported STDs, according to new data published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on Tuesday.

This marks a nearly 30 percent increase in STDs reported to the federal health agency between 2015 and 2019.

What's more, the most striking increase was in syphilis cases among newborns, known as congenital syphilis, which nearly quadrupled over the past five years.

An STD is an infection that is passed from one person to another through sexual contact either vaginally, orally or anally.

STDs reach all-time in US for sixth consecutive year | Daily Mail Online

Did social distancing slow the spread in 2020?

Reactions: Grand Vol
Did social distancing slow the spread in 2020?

Guess we will find out when they update the figures to include 2020. I would think probably yes. Most of the "spreaders" with STIs live the bar life and most the bars were closed in 2020

VN Store

Back