Should parents be paid? Here's why people say it's time to see the value in caregiving

Completely ridiculous, but won’t surprise me if this gets some legs among the left and those that fall into the lazy modern woman category. I might be okay with an expanded tax credit for adult children that are taking care of elderly parents, but young parents taking care of children getting paid from taxpayer dollars?? Yeah, don’t have kids if you can’t afford them.

As soon as you accept the first dollar in federal funding, they own you. You will be subject to every regulation imaginable and they will impose conditions on how you raise your kids, what you drive, where you worship, what meals you feed your children, and forget homeschooling.
Be independent

Id that happened abortions would stop overnight... especially if you got paid per child... Al's notice thru don't seem to wanna pay the men...just women..

Id that happened abortions would stop overnight... especially if you got paid per child... Al's notice thru don't seem to wanna pay the men...just women..
That hasn’t seemed to make a difference with welfare. Abortion is still endemic to welfare recipients

Yep. And one person shouldn't be forced to subsidize another person's decision to reproduce.
And one shouldn't be forced to subsidized another's decision to kill their unborn baby.
And I am all for removing the child tax credit from the federal tax form. You made 'em you pay for 'em.

Completely ridiculous, but won’t surprise me if this gets some legs among the left and those that fall into the lazy modern woman category. I might be okay with an expanded tax credit for adult children that are taking care of elderly parents, but young parents taking care of children getting paid from taxpayer dollars?? Yeah, don’t have kids if you can’t afford them.

What are you talking about?

As soon as you accept the first dollar in federal funding, they own you. You will be subject to every regulation imaginable and they will impose conditions on how you raise your kids, what you drive, where you worship, what meals you feed your children, and forget homeschooling.
Be independent

Just stop taking the $ if they try to do that.

Be independent

Yep. They'll demand you worship gov approved gods, must support the sodomy and pedo agenda, etc...

And one shouldn't be forced to subsidized another's decision to kill their unborn baby.
And I am all for removing the child tax credit from the federal tax form. You made 'em you pay for 'em.

How do you guys want to solve the potential demographic winter we are facing? We need more young people, not fewer. Some of you fellas want to limit immigration, eliminate tax breaks for having kids, etc.

Last edited:
How do you guys want to solve the potential demographic winter we are facing? We need more young people, not fewer. Some of you fellas want to limit immigration, tax breaks or having kids, etc.
It’s going to get worse too. Kids don’t interact in person like I did growing up. More live at home way beyond 18 or college. It’s hard to procreate without personal interaction, or meeting IRL as the kids say.

How do you guys want to solve the potential demographic winter we are facing? We need more young people, not fewer. Some of you fellas want to limit immigration, tax breaks or having kids, etc.

Wrong, wrong, wrong,……

It’s going to get worse too. Kids don’t interact in person like I did growing up. More live at home way beyond 18 or college. It’s hard to procreate without personal interaction, or meeting IRL as the kids say.

"We knew it was a big step and a huge commitment, but we felt it was the right time for us in our relationship," said n00b5layer69, regarding the Tamagotchi that he adopted with his partner. n00b5layer69, who legally changed his legal name to his screen name and is in a committed relationship with his partner, another gamer from the other side of the globe, indicated that they would share custody of the new family addition "...probably though UPS or FedEx due to the availability of parcel tracking, because we care and don't want it getting lost in the mail and stuff."

Reactions: AM64
Just stop. The species will propagate just fine.

And your an idiot if you are having kids for the tax break.

Just stop. The species will propagate just fine.

And your an idiot if you are having kids for the tax break.

You gotta be kidding with all of this, right? You think I'm worried about the survival of mankind? I'm talking the economy. We need young workers. Argue with me on that. Get on the record. Please make a fool of yourself.

You're an idiot if you don't know that people make decisions on the margin. Hopefully, nobody is saying "I will have a kid to get the tax break." but lots of people are saying, "We can afford 3 kids because of the tax break." It's an economy with nearly 400 million people and $2k-$3k per kid makes a big difference to a lot of them.

This is an all-time post, bro. Good job.

6 kids in my family and no way could my parents afford us without the tax break. My 5 siblings:

Lawyer (partner at big firm)
Controller
Artist/teacher
Posh hairdresser and soon to be TV star
Financial analyst

Reactions: DuckInAPen

Guess somebody will have to invent an app for that or the new generations are not going to be reproducing. The first clue is all the texting and no personal interaction in restaurants, etc. It's like cellphones may be the ultimate form of birth control.

Reactions: hUTch2002 and tbh

VN Store

Back