• No

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I'd rather watch grass grow

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I'd rather watch what Melania is doing with the pool boy during the trial

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In before Alito says Congress can't tell the judiciary what to do.

I wish, so that everyone could see that the Emperor has no clothes and Trump couldn't come out every day and lie to everyone about what happened. Which you know he will do.

But no cameras in federal court has been the rule for a long time and has been challenged over and over.

The move by the Dems here is largely political posturing by them and won't change anything. It just gives them a chance to say what I said above: you cannot trust Trump to give an honest accounting of anything that happens in these trials.

I wish, so that everyone could see that the Emperor has no clothes and Trump couldn't come out every day and lie to everyone about what happened. Which you know he will do.

But no cameras in federal court has been the rule for a long time and has been challenged over and over.

The move by the Dems here is largely political posturing by them and won't change anything. It just gives them a chance to say what I said above: you cannot trust Trump to give an honest accounting of anything that happens in these trials.
Yes because calling into question states, social media, FBI, CIA, 51 national officials and Barr under oath is a bad thing. Having Trumps lawyers who advised him all these things were legal would be a travesty if the left found out he was advised. Changes the narrative.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carl Pickens

I think they'd need to do so by statute.

Fed. R. Crim. P. 53 - Courtroom Photographing and Broadcasting Prohibited.

If Jack Smith is able to "botch this," doesn't that entail he has a case that he should win? Glad to see that you too believe Trump is guilty.
Clever, about as much as you believe Biden is guilty. Smith has a history of botching cases. I wish democrats would have left Trump alone to play kingmaker in Mar a Lago. I honestly believe he was not going to run. The big money guys already said they were not going to back him again.

Clever, about as much as you believe Biden is guilty. Smith has a history of botching cases. I wish democrats would have left Trump alone to play kingmaker in Mar a Lago. I honestly believe he was not going to run. The big money guys already said they were not going to back him again.

When Bama plays UT Chattanooga, Bama can botch the game and lose, but not UT Chattanooga (unless UTC is miraculously ahead in the 4th quarter, but then "botch" the lead).

When Bama plays UT Chattanooga, Bama can botch the game and lose, but not UT Chattanooga (unless UTC is miraculously ahead in the 4th quarter, but then "botch" the lead).

They are ahead right now because they’ve only presented their case to a grand jury and now they have the media whirlwind.

Reactions: Caculator
Jack Smith has about a 1% win that isn't overturned rate.

Trump should be embracing this opportunity to show all the evidence of election fraud while embarrassing the DOJ.

He and his supporters seem oddly panicked.

Reactions: LouderVol
Hell yeah. We here at the VNPF should be able to cherry pick words and phrases best support our biased opinions in real time.

Reactions: Vol737
I'd think that the public's need for transparency could outweigh any need to enforce that statute.

I agree with LG, allowing the public to watch would negate any backseat, after hours lopsided accounting to the public about what is really transpiring.

The knife cuts both ways.
lol, as if the prosecution won't be leaking stuff as well.

How many times have various prosecutors and insiders told the Dem crowds that they have Trump nailed, and yet here we are. Schiff himself had some direct evidence of Russian collusion he has yet to produce.

CNN will be on the case 24/7 making stuff up just as much as Fox will.

why do you guys ALWAYS make it out as if Trump is the first to do everything/anything wrong? he has plenty of crap to his name, but yet you ruin your arguments being partisan hacks.

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back