• No

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I'd rather watch grass grow

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I'd rather watch what Melania is doing with the pool boy during the trial

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol, as if the prosecution won't be leaking stuff as well.

How many times have various prosecutors and insiders told the Dem crowds that they have Trump nailed, and yet here we are. Schiff himself had some direct evidence of Russian collusion he has yet to produce.

CNN will be on the case 24/7 making stuff up just as much as Fox will.

why do you guys ALWAYS make it out as if Trump is the first to do everything/anything wrong? he has plenty of crap to his name, but yet you ruin your arguments being partisan hacks.

Go back and read what I wrote.

I didn't imply that it would be one side or the other, it's telling that you inferred it that way. Maybe it's your subconscious speaking to you?

Infact, I overtly stated that the knife cuts both ways.

Go back and read what I wrote.

I didn't imply that it would be one side or the other, it's telling that you inferred it that way. Maybe it's your subconscious speaking to you?

Infact, I overtly stated that the knife cuts both ways.
fair enough, but you were agreeing with LG who doesn't make the distinction you did.

What is his overall trial record?
hm, I am not in the indictment thread, so I don't know if its been discussed over there; but what happens if Trump is found guilty initially. and then shortly after the election something comes in, maybe in an appellate court, and it gets overturned?

That would be absolute madness.

Reactions: Vol737
Yes because calling into question states, social media, FBI, CIA, 51 national officials and Barr under oath is a bad thing. Having Trumps lawyers who advised him all these things were legal would be a travesty if the left found out he was advised. Changes the narrative.

Trump only wanted attorneys who would tell him what he wanted to hear. That's his m.o. tell me I'm right, I claim you told me to do it, you explain to people the truth. I complain you are evil and a traitor.

Rinse.

Repeat.

Trump only wanted attorneys who would tell him what he wanted to hear. That's his m.o. tell me I'm right, I claim you told me to do it, you explain to people the truth. I complain you are evil and a traitor.

Rinse.

Repeat.

Cohen could have walked away at any point as the “fixer”. All others could have opted to not join knowing his MO as you claim.

IDK I can't find much, what I could find showed only 1 conviction that hasn't been overturned. He lost his biggest case, the John Edwards trial.
He rose through the ranks beginning as ADA to where he is today. I would guarantee that his trial record overall is overwhelmingly Ws.

He rose through the ranks beginning as ADA to where he is today. I would guarantee that his trial record overall is overwhelmingly Ws.

Maybe so but government does allow a lot of failures to fail up. He might have a lot of plea deals on his record but only major case that hasn’t been overturned that I can find.

Maybe so but government does allow a lot of failures to fail up. He might have a lot of plea deals on his record but only major case that hasn’t been overturned that I can find.
The Dem side of things allows for an awful lot of failing up..look at PB...and Obama...both cities then ran were not in great standing.

I guarantee he has a trial record (not pleas) that is overwhelmingly winning. He may be the LeBron of trial attorneys, but I guarantee he’s won more than the average bear.

VN Store

Back