SO Who You Pulling For ; bama ---uga? Why?

Who do you want to win tonight?

• Total voters
Why would they transfer to Bama? We have zero players right now that would start there. Might not even have any that would make second team but yes they will be crazy good next year with so many returning. Winner of this game has zero effect on us

Because they all left last year. 🤪

Dawgs and Bammer meeting in the House that Peyton built....

It is a shame that we need that thing to crumble.

I can't bring myself to pick either.

I love that the SEC Championship is usually for the National Championship, and even better when the National Championship is merely the SEC Championship Redux. As for who to pull for?

I doubt that Saban would retire after an unsuccessful season. I expect him to go out on top. So that's an orange vote for the Bummers to win and hasten his departure.

I'm not sure which outcome more quickly removes Georgia from atop the East: losing--and maybe demonstrating to recruits that Kirby just ain't all that and a loaf of bread...
or winning--and seeing their program be taken down from within by the influx of prima donnas and locker room poisons.

I guess I'll just let them play without my influencing the outcome, and deal with the good and bad of it for Tennessee afterward.

I seriously can't even with either of these teams.

As much as I love the sport I seriously doubt I'll watch a second of the game.

Two teams led by militant douche bags with fan bases to match.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Part of me would like to see Bama upset Georgia and watch a lot of UGA fans weep in their beer. Another part would like to see Saban have another sideline meltdown; they're very entertaining! Since there is a get together for my son's athletic team Saturday, I doubt I'll be able to watch any of it.

Who's genius ideal was that?

Young squires, one can watch a game in which you have no investment. As a Tennessee alumnus and Vols fan, I have no skin in the forthcoming NCG. I’ve no love for either participant and eagerly await the Vols next victory over both programs.

This has to be Bama. Georgia winning a championship cements them - and Kirby - as legitimate. If they lose, and if they lose like they did in the SEC title game, then there are real questions if Kirby can get over the hump.

Put simply, Bama winning another championship at this point is rote and old-hat. Georgia winning their first title since 1980 is a bigger problem for us in the East.

I will never pull for either of these dirtbag teams. In fact, I doubt I will even watch the game. I wish they could both lose.

Reactions: wmcovol
Georgia will almost certainly win. When top 5 teams have met in the same season the loser of the first game has won each time.

I don’t think I care who wins. But bama had their number before and it’s hard to imagine ga getting their act together to beat them. I don’t think it was “heart” that won/lost that game and I don’t think any kind of motivation can make up for it this time.

VN Store

Back