SO Who You Pulling For ; bama ---uga? Why?

Who do you want to win tonight?

• Total voters
Another Natty for Saban is just that. Another trophy in the case. A loss to Uga is much more effective because the whole narrative of “Smart Can’t Win The Big One” is something we could quietly benefit from

UGA. My level of disdain for college teams go like this.

1. Bama - Against them in any game.
2. Florida - only slightly below Bama
3. Ohio St. - Have a hard time pulling for them in any game. I like when they randomly lose to an Iowa or Others.
4. Texas. I have no idea why they aren’t consistent, but I enjoy it.
5. Clemson. They have moved up on the list in the past few years.

Georgia is moving up, but only recently have I felt anything about Georgia. They can pass Clemson and Texas in a couple of years.

Reactions: DickeyD
I guess I'm pulling for bama. If they win its just another NC. I hate everyone but UT. I have zero love for any sec team and wish none made the playoffs.

Reactions: Alto1
I'm pulling for the refs.
I hope it's the worst officiated game in history..............

Yes. I'm jaded and pissy. I admit it!

It would be sweet to see one of them get completely hosed by the officials and lose the Natty over a horrific call like we got in the MCB. That is one way they both could lose! The loser should have won and the winner is illegitimate! Yeah I like it!

I guess I'm pulling for bama. If they win its just another NC. I hate everyone but UT. I have zero love for any sec team and wish none made the playoffs.

After long deliberation, I am STILL thinking getting them both here is in the SEC's best interest in following years when multiple teams are vying for limited spots. If they both lost last game we would have to deal with their losses justifying other teams taking precedence. BUT NOW that they are both here I am still pulling for Bama to flame the Kirby can't win the big one fires. I see no advantage to having two in the recent winners camp instead of one. So I am hoping that Bama wins in 32 overtimes when Smart only sends 10 guys out on the play.

I would like to see the Elephants win...

...only because I have a $100 riding on them.

Georgia.
There is a guy in my neighborhood that puts Bama flags on his truck and drives around the neighborhood blowing the horn and yelling every time Bama wins a big game.

Reactions: DickeyD
I highly encourage everyone to not watch this game. College football won't get any better until it takes a big hit in the viewership department.

Reactions: Mightyvol
I hate Alabama with a passion! Having said that, I hope they sexually abuse GA tonight! Alabama's fanbase is bored at this point and they really don't annoy me as much as they used to. GA's fanbase on the other hand is completely insufferable! I can't imagine dealing with them with a natty to go along with it. I want their championship dreams to remain firmly planted during the Carter administration.
Well Bulldogs are small animals and if there’s one thing bammers know it’s screwing small animals

Just heard interesting stat on ESPN. If GA wins, Kirby deprives Fulmer of status as last coach to win natty at his alma mater.

VN Store

Back