Sooner fan really looking forward to the game

fairdinkem

Had a hella time in Knoxville a couple of years ago. Got to see the stadium - awesome. As our initial SEC contest nears, just want to put the two teams in perspective.

UT OU
NC's (Claimed) 6 7
Conf. Championships 16 50
Head-to-head (W/L) 1 3
Heisman trophy 0 7
N/C games since 2000 2 4
Consensus AA Players 41 82

See ya' in Norman, guys.

Had a hella time in Knoxville a couple of years ago. Got to see the stadium - awesome. As our initial SEC contest nears, just want to put the two teams in perspective.

UT OU
NC's (Claimed) 6 7
Head-to-head (W/L) 1 3
Heisman trophy 0 7
N/C games since 2000 2 4

See ya' in Norman, guys.
IMG_5312.gif

UT OU
NC's (Claimed) 6 7
Head-to-head (W/L) 1 3
Heisman trophy 0 7
N/C games since 2000 2 4

See ya' in Norman, guys.
WGWTFA!!!!!!

UT OU
NC's (Claimed) 6 7
Head-to-head (W/L) 1 3
Heisman trophy 0 7
N/C games since 2000 2 4

See ya' in Norman, guys.

Apples to oranges. OU played in a mickey mouse league forever. Honestly, OU's legacy for most SEC fans starts this year. Nothing accomplished in the Big12 or prior impresses me. I do think you're poised to be the 3rd best addition to the league, and settle into the 10-12 range on average. If OU can convince SEC kids to go live in flyover country for a few years more power to them, but couldn't be me.

UT OU
NC's (Claimed) 6 7
Head-to-head (W/L) 1 3
Heisman trophy 0 7
N/C games since 2000 2 4

See ya' in Norman, guys.
Great Post, Ozzie man :)

Reactions: feathersax

UT OU
NC's (Claimed) 6 7
Head-to-head (W/L) 1 3
Heisman trophy 0 7
N/C games since 2000 2 4

See ya' in Norman, guys.

He will disappear like the Iowa guy before kickoff

Last edited:

UT OU
NC's (Claimed) 6 7
Head-to-head (W/L) 1 3
Heisman trophy 0 7
N/C games since 2000 2 4

See ya' in Norman, guys.
Welcome to a real conference.

I don’t buy his act. This wasn’t a sportsmanship let’s all get along post. He just wanted to gloat about Oklahomas exaggerated accomplishments while playing in the minor leagues for the last 100 years
Your take is just as valid as any other. OK's inflated accomplishments don't bother me.

I don’t buy his act. This wasn’t a sportsmanship let’s all get along post. He just wanted to gloat about Oklahomas exaggerated accomplishments while playing in the minor leagues for the last 100 years
Facts are facts. Don't act longhorn-ish. The data is the data. If you want it changed, beat us on the field. I can live with that, though I won't like it.

VN Store

Back