South Carolina 31 Kentucky 6 Final

If the football team is so bad that people stop shopping at Kroger does KY have to refund the money?
I have to think Kroger saves on any promotional sales because the football team isn’t scoring very much.
They may have to try a new approach

KY has no QB. The two combined were 6/17 for 44 yds and 2 int
Passing
PlayerCompletions To AttemptsC/AttYardsYdsTouchdownsTDInterceptionsInt
12B. Vandagriff
3/103001
2G. Wimsatt
3/71401

Reactions: WOKI and StarRaider
KY has way more talent than SCAR. That was a sheet show, home arse whippin!

OL and QB are suspect, defense is talented but made a ton of mistakes.

LSU will bring SCAR back to earth next week.

Anyone check on Mincey this morning?

Regret can hit you pretty hard when you realize how big the mistake was you made.

I am happy super happy Kentucky is on our schedule this year. Thier OL including Mincey looked pretty awful. Their QBs had about 1 second each down to pass and SC's DL is middle of the pack.

I just watched this game. Kentucky looks awful and like they won't win anymore games this year.
Their O Line was complete garbage against the USCe rush. Vandagriff was running for his life on every pass.

Reactions: SpookyAction
I just watched this game. Kentucky looks awful and like they won't win anymore games this year.
Their O Line was complete garbage against the USCe rush. Vandagriff was running for his life on every pass.
If Kentucky punted every first down they would have finished the game with a much closer score.

OL and QB that bad

Got a buddy who lives in Lexington. Knows somebody who has connections to a couple of their big money boosters.

Lot of talk that Stoops is going to retire at the end of the season.

He's owed millions. But my buddy says that Stoops is totally burned out. His dad suffered a serious heart attack at a young age and doesn't want that happening to him. Brother Bob did the same.

Didn't know this, Stoops has gotten big time into the bourbon industry and has been spending almost as much time dealing with that as the football program.

This guy says that the buzz around UK is that this will be Stoops' last season.

Look for former UK player Sumrall to get the call he says.

Defense looked bad too. I don't recall such an anemic defensive unit during Stoops' time there. They were shown up by a lower tier offense.

VN Store

Back