South Carolina 31 Kentucky 6 Final

I am happy super happy Kentucky is on our schedule this year. Thier OL including Mincey looked pretty awful. Their QBs had about 1 second each down to pass and SC's DL is middle of the pack.
Hey I saw Mincey get a pancake block once. The SC defensive end tripped and fell and Mincey laid on him like a pancake. That was as close as he got to blocking somebody.

Reactions: VolFanNC09
1.2 might be the lowest QBR that I've ever seen out of a starting P4 QB.
View attachment 674737
And to think Vangagriff would have been the front runner for the starting QB at GA this year had Beck went on and left. He transferred cause Beck returned. Didn't really hurt UGA's QB room though. I'd like to see that Stockton kid get a chance.

This ought to help recruiting

Kentucky to be featured in Netflix series about SEC Football -- starting with the loss to South Carolina

Kentucky Football is about to get the Netflix treatment — and unfortunately, Saturday’s embarrassing loss to South Carolina is part of it. The SEC signed a deal with Netflix for a docuseries about SEC football and Kentucky is one of several teams featured. The first game the crews were in town for? The 31-6 loss to the Gamecocks. Netflix crews embedded with the Cats all week leading up to Saturday’s game and were in the locker room before and after to capture the scene.

What class doesn’t he have? He gets fired UP for Kentucky because their a hole coach talked **** about Coach and our team and since those comments at SEC media days he’s 0-3 against us lol!
He hasn't had any class since hte day he got the job. It's not about this one game. He's an ignored middle child acting out in an adult body.

VN Store

Back