Space Invaders

When we finish building a wall between us and Mexico, we can start on one walling off the planet from space.

And make the Martians pay for it, those drug-dealing rapists.

All joking a side... Do you know how the drug trade operates across our borders?

USSPACECOM had existed as a stand alone unified command since 1985 until it was merged into Strategic Command in 2002. I guess they are evaluating a stand alone unified command again. That’s all

When we finish building a wall between us and Mexico, we can start on one walling off the planet from space.

Its called a Dyson Sphere. I thought the progressives were for new science and all that.

I mean, seriously CNN, WTF are you going on about?

Space Force and Air Force will be 'separate but equal,' Trump says - CNNPolitics

The term "separate but equal" became a legal precedent following an 1896 Supreme Court ruling Plessy v. Ferguson that said the use of racially separate facilities, if equal, was not discrimination. That legal rationale was deemed unconstitutional through a series of Supreme Court decisions, ending with 1954's Brown v. Board of Education.

Okay, so Trump uses a term to describe a new service that will be separate, but equal to the five existing ones. I doubt very seriously there is anything else intended except to say:

"A new service that's equal to the others, but distinct (separate) in its mission."

And they drum up segregation? No wonder they are laughed at.

Reactions: 3 people

Space Force and Air Force will be 'separate but equal,' Trump says - CNNPolitics

Okay, so Trump uses a term to describe a new service that will be separate, but equal to the five existing ones. I doubt very seriously there is anything else intended except to say:

"A new service that's equal to the others, but distinct (separate) in its mission."

If people can’t see they’re agenda driven with this crap I don’t know if they can be helped. This is the worst. Absurd

Still one of my favorite .gifs.

R3LZZkK.gif

So Trump gets access to classified files and calls for the creation of a Space Force.. Something in those files prompted this!

Maybe he means he’s discriminating against aliens.

Just when libtards couldn't be more dumb I wake up to see them posting on Facebook and Volnation about something that is LITERALLY 20 YEARS OLD. Keep it up tools.

Yeah...if aliens make it here, we'll make great pets. Or be exterminated, unless they are benevolent and just feel sorry for us...to have the tech to travel faster than the speed of light, at which we believe time stands still? Or "bends" at the least...or to utilize "worm holes " ...if they can do any of the above, they are so far beyond us, we would seem like bacteria to them, or a paramecium...so there's that.

I would like to see us have the tech, if we don't already, to protect our satellites and destroy enemy satellites that orbit the earth. As another poster noted, should any real war break out...we could cripple other countries by taking out their eyes in the sky and communication satellites...we also need to start working in earnest on getting off of this rock...it ain't gonna last forever, and the survival of the human race will depend on colonizing other planets or moons...imo, jmo,TIFWIW, hubanegas

Law you and your fellow marxists would be the 1st to want to represent those martians. Hey if an alien causes an accident, would you try to sue those martians.

The space command? They talked about spinning it off into its own branch along with cyber command when I was in the service 20 years ago

Yes dear, I pointed that out on page 1.

But the existing command isn't quite the same. What EL was whining about (after getting called out) was the fiscal portion which a new service would demand.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back