Spring game reported attendance across the nation.

Kentucky 50831

I know they have a new staff, too, but I wonder what they're old record was. This is the most surprising attendance as far as I'm concerned.

You have to give Kentucky fans some credit for supporting football even with their lack of a success in their football program. Everyone knows they are rabid about their basketball but they do show great support for football. I am often surprised by how many show up to Neyland Stadium every other year to take their beating.
Abonoxious, yes...but very supportive.

Yeah, I've been lost on how they tracked the attendence. It's probably just a rough guestimate with an exact number to make it look legit.

If it's anything like stores in the mall, the entrances have electronic counters in them and count people as they pass through. Express has one directly built in to the entryway and you can't see it all. I'm guessing it's either an estimate or UT has one of those.

Last edited:
They interviewed one of their players during the baseball game Saturday night. Players seem to be happy with their new guy.

bielema-calling-the-hogs-32.0_standard_730.0.gif

This is stupidity at it's finest. Nothing else to do in that town or state for that matter. Surprised they didn't have couple hundres thousand, actually.

But us turning out for the exact same kind of event was great right? :crazy:

Man, what is up with Florida? Only 10,000 showed up? Lowest in the SEC.

2013 Final SEC Spring Game Attendance
fans.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I've been asking around and getting no answers. Does anyone have a guess how we got such a specific number for attendance without tickets or gate counters?

I've been asking around and getting no answers. Does anyone have a guess how we got such a specific number for attendance without tickets or gate counters?

Members of VN's recruiting forum analyzed video of the crowd.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back