Stache Talk with Kirby Connell and Other Related Podcasts

Like the others, I am so appreciative of Kirby and you for this thread and helping make a spectacular year even better getting to know more about the players. I bought one of Kirby’s jerseys from you and wore it in Omaha and will wear it for years to come. I became more invested in this Team than any other UT team before and feel like they are family, too. As the celebration of winning the national championship began, I deliberately forced myself not to think about this being the last time this group would be playing together. At 73 years, of all my moments in sports and I’ve been fortunate to see many UT teams and momentous wins since the 1960’s in person, this 2024 BaseVols team and my LNS & Omaha experiences this year have been the best in my life! May God bless you and your family.
Well said. i feel the same way and suspect many others do as well.

Like the others, I am so appreciative of Kirby and you for this thread and helping make a spectacular year even better getting to know more about the players. I bought one of Kirby’s jerseys from you and wore it in Omaha and will wear it for years to come. I became more invested in this Team than any other UT team before and feel like they are family, too. As the celebration of winning the national championship began, I deliberately forced myself not to think about this being the last time this group would be playing together. At 73 years, of all my moments in sports and I’ve been fortunate to see many UT teams and momentous wins since the 1960’s in person, this 2024 BaseVols team and my LNS & Omaha experiences this year have been the best in my life! May God bless you and your family.
Good stuff and spot on sentiment. Have only followed the BaseVols closely since 2020, but what a finish for that class!

@preacherman20 , I’d like to send along my heartfelt thanks for all the work you, Kirby, and the players put into the stache talk podcasts. As we know, the season turned out to be spectacular. However, having listened to stache talk with the boys made it all the more special, because we really feel like we know the guys, their personalities, funny stories, and of course their superstitions and how they felt about Q. Thanks again for doing this!

Good times!

754D0C83-CE71-4FAF-9903-03C540204EAB.jpeg

Last edited:
Cleaning out. Giving you guys first shot until tomorrow night

Vollie Fingers custom jerseys signed and a Vollie cap signed. $110 includes shipping.
This is it
Jerseys
Checkerboard medium
Checkerboard large
Black white stripes extra large
Orange Medium 2 each
Orange large Sold
Orange small
Orange 2XL
Black small
Black medium
White 2XL
White medium
White Extra large Sold
White Large
IMG_0411.jpeg

Last edited:
Kirby is looking for a 1 bedroom in or near Knoxville. Does not have to be fancy but he does have a well-trained house broke small dog. Let me know what you know of or see. Thanks.

Not sure how helpful this will be, but below is the centralized link we send to new students/staff about off campus housing listing availability.

Reactions: MAD
Cleaning out. Giving you guys first shot until tomorrow night

Vollie Fingers custom jerseys signed and a Vollie cap signed. $110 includes shipping.
This is it
Jerseys
Checkerboard medium
Checkerboard large
Black white stripes extra large
Orange Medium 2 each
Orange large Sold
Orange small
Orange 2XL
Black small
Black medium
White 2XL