Stacy Abrams Thread

I could see Stacy Abrams leaving for another State after badly losing to Governor Kemp tomorrow. I think Stacy Abrams will probably run for a US House of Representatives seat in 2024 in another State besides Georgia. I think the same will happen with Beto O'Rourke after he loses tomorrow.

Reactions: BreatheUT
I could see Stacy Abrams leaving for another State after badly losing to Governor Kemp tomorrow. I think Stacy Abrams will probably run for a US House of Representatives seat in 2024 in another State besides Georgia. I think the same will happen with Beto O'Rourke after he loses tomorrow.

The river state over by Egypt..... de nile.... seems to be the favored landing spot for the losers

Reactions: Jeff Clark

Poor poor black men- their inability to recognize misinformation for themselves without democrats like Big Stacey there to think for them may signal the end of democracy in America, but at least they'll always have Wakanda.

Translation

“The problem isn’t with my ability to communicate or my ideas. The problem is black men.”

Such leadership.

I think Stacey Abrams will move to another State and run for US House of Representatives in 2024 to try to rehabilitate herself after today's bad loss to Governor Kemp.

This will always be Abrams legacy in my mind. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Regardless of how you feel about vaccines or masks, this **** has to be unacceptable to members of any party. Rules for thee but not for me.

stacey-abrams-masks-apology-06.jpg

Bump. This was end of the Abrams campaign.

Really hard to understand how tone deaf a campaign can be (particularly in a purple state). You can get away with a surprising amount BS with adults, but messing with kids is quickest way to abort your political career.

The bigotry of low expectations keeps on rolling.

It's ironic that she
Bump. This was end of the Abrams campaign.

Really hard to understand how tone deaf a campaign can be (particularly in a purple state). You can get away with a surprising amount BS with adults, but messing with kids is quickest way to abort your political career.

It's because that is the dem party. The double standard party. Sadly, so many people don't care or can't see it.

VN Store

Back