Stacy Abrams Thread

GA expressed different views this election. They definitely didn’t want Abrams as the gov, but they leaned blue on the other elections.

Some wonder how the GOP could only come up with Walker. Well, he beat the others in the primaries with 70%. And there were some good choices. With that margin they had no choice but to roll with him.

What I consider damaging is that an incumbent Warnock could not put him away and are now headed to a run off.

You think they'll go after her? She's too valuable
She hasn't proven that she can win. And there is a lot of friction brewing over that.

The discrepancies between her voter registrations and her election results are starting to be quiet telling. Maybe people are realizing that most neighborhoods in Atlanta arent anywhere close to the 100% registered to vote she has sold as her success.

She hasn't proven that she can win. And there is a lot of friction brewing over that.
Her ego outstretches her abilities. She could easily win a seat in the House of Representatives, but that's not good enough for her. She thought she could go from a seat in the Georgia State House to Governor.... because Obama paid her some compliments as a fundraiser at the DNC one year.

Her ego outstretches her abilities. She could easily win a seat in the House of Representatives, but that's not good enough for her. She thought she could go from a seat in the Georgia State House to Governor.... because Obama paid her some compliments as a fundraiser at the DNC one year.
Yeah. I know a number of life long Dems down here involved with the Atlanta mayor's office that has said similar.

Kinda reminds me of Obama's statements about Hilary "most qualified candidate ever"

Interesting, I didn’t know that.. I suppose you do typically have to baby step it up the ranks.. most politicians have out of control egos, I would wager

Reactions: VolStrom

VN Store

Back