Steven Crowder is a real piece of ....

The truth is never welcome by people unless it flatters them, or denigrates someone they don't like. -WoodsmanVol

There is an awful lot of difference between reading something and actually seeing it, for you can never tell, till you see it, just how big a liar History is. -Will Rogers

Candidates have been telling you that if elected they would 'pull you from this bog hole of financial misery.' Now is a good chance to get even with 'em, by electing 'em, just to prove what a liar they are. -Will Rogers

You can see the proof in this forum here.

You don't know what you're talking about, either. I lived down South, I saw firsthand, have killed family members, including lynched ones. I lived historical events arrogants like you only know about through hearsay, or the history books you disdain. In truth, history books whitewash history, and leave out facts that don't flatter mainstream society. I know because I read newspaper accounts and books, of events I witnessed and knew them for basically lying. Same thing with contemporary media. Suspect all you want, you don't know a damn thing. Paint yourself dark brown, go into, say, a Denny's in Idaho, Wyoming, or even Indigo, Calif for a meal. See what happens. I already know. You will be ignored, and unserved. Or, told to leave. Or, find dead flies mixed with your food. I've seen it all, you know nothing, NOTHING. Now, go away, get educated or perhaps experienced, then you might know something. You’re just an arrogant jackass and nothing else.
Calling me an “arrogant *******” for that post?
Maybe the way people treat you is not because if your race, sexual orientation, or whatever else you seem to feel wronged for but the way you treat people

I like huff as a poster. I see some Libertarian leanings at times but the way he posts here, he skews significantly further to the left than what I'd expect.

I really haven't put myself in a box politically but I see some libertarian leanings in some of my beliefs....

Libertarians should skew left on half of their views. I'm telling turbo to let the market sort stuff out in one thread and calling Trump and Farrakhan hateful in another. I stand by my record.

My voting record and policy recommendations do not skew left. Voting record is definitely right and policy recommendations probably skew that way too. I have literally never, ever voted for a Democrat in any capacity. I've voted for Republicans many times. I am currently helping an R with his ad campaign.

I skew left of Tennesseans and right of Arizonans, thank God.

Last edited:
Libertarians should skew left on half of their views. I'm telling turbo to let the market sort stuff out in one thread and calling Trump and Farrakhan hateful in another. I stand by my record.

My voting record and policy recommendations do not skew left. Voting record is definitely right and policy recommendations probably skew that way too. I have literally never, ever voted for a Democrat.

Lmfao Hog is just such a waste of time…Turbo on the other hand!

Reactions: hog88
This is model libertarian stuff right here. Again, I stand by my record.

Oh no, everybody was right about me...I am a filthy leftist. Quiz was interesting but heavy on opinions of society and light on what you actually want the government to do about it. It puts basically every question in a D vs. R prism and the underlying assumption is whichever side you are on, you want the government to act on your opinion. I think the funniest question was about hearing a foreign language and if that triggers you.

View attachment 606410

Last presidential election, I voted for Jill Jorgensen. In Arizona, I voted for Jeff Flake. I did not vote Synema, despite her being a lefty I actually like, because policy-wise I can't reconcile a vote for her.

But yeah, far left or left of center "libertarian" in quotes. Keep telling me what I am.

When libertarianism was new to me, I liked how easy it was for me to understand. Over time, I've realized it's not easy for people to understand at all, and that baffles me. You personal views of the world do not make you libertarian. What you want the government to not do makes you libertarian. It's so simple.

Last edited:
Calling me an “arrogant *******” for that post?
Maybe the way people treat you is not because if your race, sexual orientation, or whatever else you seem to feel wronged for but the way you treat people
Go away, Wireless. Your screen name is very appropriate, your brain's neural circuits are disconnected. One cannot discourse with you for that reason.
There may be help for you here: Printed Circuit Board Repair Services | GES Repair

That’s nonsense. The GOP existed as a pro-business, law and order party before Nixon’s southern strategy and those elements of the party along with Reagan’s limited government theme are now the most important elements of the party. The modern Republican Party has a lot to offer Blacks. Further, there are plenty of racist Democrats who opposed integration but stuck with the Democratic Party for cynical reasons like Klansman Byrd and his good friend Joe.
So you're saying that limited government has been a Republican position since Reagan's terms? Why then have they pushed expansion of the federal government at every opportunity going back to Nixon?

VN Store

Back