Steven Crowder is a real piece of ....

The entire Democratic party is built on hate and envy.
Hoagie is right. The GOP is actually Democrats who opposed the Civil Rights Act and fled to the GOP, took it over, and, revised its original policies into basically, a Whites only club, and here we are.

Hoagie is right. The GOP is actually Democrats who opposed the Civil Rights Act and fled to the GOP, took it over, and, revised its original policies into basically, a Whites only club, and here we are.
That’s nonsense. The GOP existed as a pro-business, law and order party before Nixon’s southern strategy and those elements of the party along with Reagan’s limited government theme are now the most important elements of the party. The modern Republican Party has a lot to offer Blacks. Further, there are plenty of racist Democrats who opposed integration but stuck with the Democratic Party for cynical reasons like Klansman Byrd and his good friend Joe.

That’s nonsense. The GOP existed as a pro-business, law and order party before Nixon’s southern strategy and those elements of the party along with Reagan’s limited government theme are now the most important elements of the party. The modern Republican Party has a lot to offer Blacks. Further, there are plenty of racist Democrats who opposed integration but stuck with the Democratic Party for cynical reasons like Klansman Byrd and his good friend Joe.
It's very clear you have no awareness of American history. So I won't even try to reason with you. Try educating yourself about Southern Democrats and GOP conservatism. Of course, you can remain willfully ignorant, stewed in a pot of arrogance. Modern GOP? You better read up on what they're doing to change textbooks to say we were never slaves, but rather migrant workers. And their raising hell about fictional characters in TV and movie media being Black rather than White. And a host of other clearly exhibited racist statements and actions. Go away, we nothing to talk about because you have no idea what you're talking about.

It's very clear you have no awareness of American history. So I won't even try to reason with you. Try educating yourself about Southern Democrats and GOP conservatism. Of course, you can remain willfully ignorant, stewed in a pot of arrogance. Modern GOP? You better read up on what they're doing to change textbooks to say we were never slaves, but rather migrant workers. And their raising hell about fictional characters in TV and movie media being Black rather than White. And a host of other clearly exhibited racist statements and actions. Go away, we nothing to talk about because you have no idea what you're talking about.
How old are you? You do realize there are many on this site that don’t have to go read about it in a history book because they witnessed it real time? You also realize that depending on which “history” book you read - and I suspect you’re more likely to get your history from an online source with very limited peer review- that history can be slanted

How old are you? You do realize there are many on this site that don’t have to go read about it in a history book because they witnessed it real time? You also realize that depending on which “history” book you read - and I suspect you’re more likely to get your history from an online source with very limited peer review- that history can be slanted
You don't know what you're talking about, either. I lived down South, I saw firsthand, have killed family members, including lynched ones. I lived historical events arrogants like you only know about through hearsay, or the history books you disdain. In truth, history books whitewash history, and leave out facts that don't flatter mainstream society. I know because I read newspaper accounts and books, of events I witnessed and knew them for basically lying. Same thing with contemporary media. Suspect all you want, you don't know a damn thing. Paint yourself dark brown, go into, say, a Denny's in Idaho, Wyoming, or even Indigo, Calif for a meal. See what happens. I already know. You will be ignored, and unserved. Or, told to leave. Or, find dead flies mixed with your food. I've seen it all, you know nothing, NOTHING. Now, go away, get educated or perhaps experienced, then you might know something. You’re just an arrogant jackass and nothing else.

Last edited:

LOL thats pure lies . Did you not grow up in the great dyed in the wool democratic south ? Next you’ll tell us the it was actually the Democratic Party that freed the slaves and put down the horrible republicans

LOL thats pure lies . Did you not grow up in the great dyed in the wool democratic south ? Next you’ll tell us the it was actually the Democratic Party that freed the slaves and put down the horrible republicans
1. I see the usual wolf pack mentality is a work here. You guys do this when you THINK you've found a target to snap at.
2. Jacksnapper, the party of Lincoln led the freeing of slaves not the racists Democrats. The hem of your lying bigot dress is too high, your slip is showing.
3. Continue your ignorant, arrogant, pointless rants, I know your game and won't play it. I pity you willfully ignorant, and knowingly arrogant. Your species of jackasses is why anyone with any integrity should steer clear of the GOP.

WolfAttack1.jpg

Last edited:
1. I see the usual wolf pack mentality is a work here. You guys do this when you THINK you've found a target to snap at.
2. Jacksnapper, the party of Lincoln led the freeing of slaves not the racists Democrats. The hem of your lying bigot dress is too high, your slip is showing.
3. Continue your ignorant, arrogant, pointless rants, I know your game and won't play it. I pity you willfully ignorant, and knowingly arrogant. Your species of jackasses is why anyone with any integrity should steer clear of the GOP.

View attachment 651668
I see your being your normal bs self , thank god for the Dems or the republicans and their Jim Crow laws would be still in place . Born and raised in west Tennessee, everyone including family , friends and people I met were and still dyed in the wool Dems they wouldn’t pee on a Republican if they were on fire ..You speak with a forked tongue

I see by your insults you have no interest in discussing an issue which is probably why you know so little about what you are talking about.

I know very well about the southern Democratic influence on the Republican party. I also know that the national party leadership over the years - Ford (MI), Reagan(CA), Dole (KS), McCain (AZ), and the Kennebunkport Bushes would be surprised to learn from you that they are Dixiecrats.

I also know your practice of smearing a party of tens of millions based on the statements of a handful of people clamoring for headlines is asinine. Particularly when you conveniently ignored my reminder that it was Biden (the “civil rights advocate” LOL) not Trump that fought against school desegregation.

Last edited:
Imagine it's 2002 and Farrakhan is the face of the DNC. Y'all say he and his cult are an empire of hate, and somebody responds, "nuh uh. The GOP and W Bush are the hateful ones because of pride." (or gluttony or one of the other deadly sins, not hate)

It makes no fkn sense. How stupid would those people sound to y'all?

Imagine it's 2002 and Farrakhan is the face of the DNC. Y'all say he and his cult are an empire of hate, and somebody responds, "nuh uh. The GOP and W Bush are the hateful ones because of pride." (or gluttony or one of the other deadly sins, not hate)

It makes no fkn sense. How stupid would those people sound to y'all?

lol comparing Trump to Farrakhan? Stop embarrassing yourself

Ha! No way. Does huffhines claim to be libertarian?

I like huff as a poster. I see some Libertarian leanings at times but the way he posts here, he skews significantly further to the left than what I'd expect.

I really haven't put myself in a box politically but I see some libertarian leanings in some of my beliefs....

Reactions: whodeycin85
I like huff as a poster. I see some Libertarian leanings at times but the way he posts here, he skews significantly further to the left than what I'd expect.

I really haven't put myself in a box politically but I see some libertarian leanings in some of my beliefs....
Dude is as left as they come. With that you'll see some sprinkling of Libertarian values.

Reactions: whodeycin85

VN Store

Back