Still happy Bray is gone????

crunchimusmaximus

He was actually a talented QB who could compete a downfield pass...he tore it up in the preseason game with the Chiefs against better competition than what is the Oregn defense....with proper coaching h would have been our bst QB since Manning...now we have Worely...to think some of you wee saying Worely was better than Bray...hahahahaha...Worely is the worst startin QB i have ever seen wear orange..at least Crompton had an arm on him...orange...

Reactions: 6 people
he was actually a talented qb who could compete a downfield pass...he tore it up in the preseason game with the chiefs against better competition than what is the oregn defense....with proper coaching h would have been our bst qb since manning...now we have worely...to think some of you wee saying worely was better than bray...hahahahaha...worely is the worst startin qb i have ever seen wear orange..at least crompton had an arm on him...orange...

this

He was actually a talented QB who could compete a downfield pass...he tore it up in the preseason game with the Chiefs against better competition than what is the Oregn defense....with proper coaching h would have been our bst QB since Manning...now we have Worely...to think some of you wee saying Worely was better than Bray...hahahahaha...Worely is the worst startin QB i have ever seen wear orange..at least Crompton had an arm on him...orange...

To answer your question bluntly.. yes I am glad bray is gone. A thousand times over.

Reactions: 4 people
Even if Bray had stayed, he'd be at home with Maurice Couch because as always, Bray put himself above the team and cheated by taking money illegally.

Reactions: 4 people
Just thought of a song..."Livin' In the Past", Jethro Tull. Who gives a crap about Bray? He's gone, get over it.

He would be at home anyway......but Worely *****ing sucks big time bad. Cut the loses and put Ferguson in

Two words: Joey Matthews

Even if Bray had stayed, he'd be at home with Maurice Couch because as always, Bray put himself above the team and cheated by taking money illegally.

Don't judge people who knowingly break the rules!! Especially if they apologize on twitter!!

^ what I learned from the Maurice Couch tweet thread the other day.

Reactions: 1 person
Let me get this straight, last year Bray sucked, he was a big reason why we lost big games, and many wanted Worley to start.

Now Worley sucks and people want Bray back?

Make up your stupid minds.

VN Store

Back