Still happy Bray is gone????

guys....Bray is 100 times the player that Worley is....with proper coching like Butch he would have had some big wins at UT....he lit up the Green Bay Packers' third string defense in preseason...yeah it was 3rd and 4th string defense but thatisbetter than Bama's first string......all Bray needed was coaching...Worely doesn't have ne 10th of Bray's talent or arm...and he doesn't even have good pocket awareness..

You booked a win with Worley bro.

Reactions: 1 person
Go back and watch the games! Bray had three INT's to GA, a fumble and INT to South Carolina, was benched against Vandy, two more INT's against FL and Bama....plus numerous off field distractions. Not to mention he was on an agent's payroll.

He was actually a talented QB who could compete a downfield pass...he tore it up in the preseason game with the Chiefs against better competition than what is the Oregn defense....with proper coaching h would have been our bst QB since Manning...now we have Worely...to think some of you wee saying Worely was better than Bray...hahahahaha...Worely is the worst startin QB i have ever seen wear orange..at least Crompton had an arm on him...orange...

Bray is not on the roster.

Now, do the board a favor and just shut the hell up.

Go back and watch the games! Bray had three INT's to GA, a fumble and INT to South Carolina, was benched against Vandy, two more INT's against FL and Bama....plus numerous off field distractions. Not to mention he was on an agent's payroll.

Let's be fair here. We gave up 51 points to Georgia, 38 to South Carolina, and had a collapse for the ages on D against Florida. He did have bad games against Vandy and Bama, but that can be said for our entire team.

I won't defend him against the recent allegations, but I will defend him against nit picked statistics from a seemingly uneducated fan with an anti-Bray agenda.

Let's be fair here. We gave up 51 points to Georgia, 38 to South Carolina, and had a collapse for the ages on D against Florida. He did have bad games against Vandy and Bama, but that can be said for our entire team.

I won't defend him against the recent allegations, but I will defend him against nit picked statistics from a seemingly uneducated fan with an anti-Bray agenda.

Go on with your BIG BRAIN and edumakate us'ns...just let me set the dvr to record the rest of Hee Haw....Conway Twitty's sangin!:w00t::w00t::swoon3::pardon:

He was actually a talented QB who could compete a downfield pass...he tore it up in the preseason game with the Chiefs against better competition than what is the Oregn defense....with proper coaching h would have been our bst QB since Manning...now we have Worely...to think some of you wee saying Worely was better than Bray...hahahahaha...Worely is the worst startin QB i have ever seen wear orange..at least Crompton had an arm on him...orange...

Kentucky of 2011, Vanderbilt of last fall, any game versus anybody worth a crap. I've listed just a few reasons that I hope he never makes his way back to K-Ville. He's like that old girl friend. After several years, you forget the crappy times and you remember the good ole days. So you get back together with her just to realize that all that crap you hated is still there. You're the boyfriend and Bray is your ex. Dude, its not worth it.

I'm so happy you started this thread so many bashed bray but at least he was accurate and he could score points. I believe beat could play with our WR core. We must remember he played under him who shall not be named. Plus we has a defense staff and couldn't stop anyone. I didn't like his maturity at times but kid has alot of things you can't coach. I truly hope he does well. He's very talented. He wasn't the best practicer but he was a gamer. Players play different when the lights are on I truly believe our chances would be better with a freshmen. If we're gonna struggle might as well build for future while doing it. fergs please!!

Yup, glad he's gone. You've demonstrated what a clown you are when taking your posts pregame versus post game.

Reading the VolNation posts after a loss is worse than being at the loss in person.

You might has well have asked for Manning for all the good Bray would have done us in this game.

:ermm:

Bray, at times showed a pretty bad "Me first" attitude. I don't think he would have bought in to what Butch is trying to build here.

Passing on Boyd for Bray was the biggest mistake Kiffin made at TN and he made plenty during his short time as HC.

Bray was not going to be a serious QB here without a bigger paycheck. He had 3 years to show up and he didn't. Too bad, too sad, bye bye. I will never forgive Tyler Bray or Darick Rogers for throwing that game in Lexington and ending college football's longest winning streak against a high school team.

What is making me mad is that he is showing off for the money now. I do not believe in booing players but if they ever bring him back as a legend of the game I will bust my lungs.

VN Store

Back