stop it.

IluvdoubleD's

Sir Loves
We know what we have got and we are going with what we have got this season...so just stop it. Worley is very secure with the ball and Butch is going to get this train rolling, it's just going to take a few seasons. So stop. I'll see you guys next season.

:hi:

Reactions: 4 people
... oh yeah, Oregon AIN"T that good ya'll. They make all kinds of mistakes and played sloppy. It was totally possible to beat them. They are just INCREDIBLY DEEP. I don't think one duck broke a sweat all game.

Reactions: 1 person
We know what we have got and we are going with what we have got this season...so just stop it. Worley is very secure with the ball and Butch is going to get this train rolling, it's just going to take a few seasons. So stop. I'll see you guys next season.

So you are giving up after a game we knew we couldn't win. Sorry I think we can do better this season. I don't see a point in playing Worley exclusively the rest of the way. We ran into a great team. Florida is great on d but not on offense. We should compete with Florida. I believe South Carolina and Georgia are both better than Florida. Georgia will be a tough matchup for us. South Carolina will as well. Bama is bama right now. We can still beat south Alabama, auburn , mizz, candy, Kentucky. We do that and we go 7-5 and bowling.

... oh yeah, Oregon AIN"T that good ya'll. They make all kinds of mistakes and played sloppy. It was totally possible to beat them. They are just INCREDIBLY DEEP. I don't think one duck broke a sweat all game.

Based on this post I think taking a year off would be good for you.

Reactions: 2 people
So you are giving up after a game we knew we couldn't win. Sorry I think we can do better this season. I don't see a point in playing Worley exclusively the rest of the way. We ran into a great team. Florida is great on d but not on offense. We should compete with Florida. I believe South Carolina and Georgia are both better than Florida. Georgia will be a tough matchup for us. South Carolina will as well. Bama is bama right now. We can still beat south Alabama, auburn , mizz, candy, Kentucky. We do that and we go 7-5 and bowling.

I'll be watching and supporting, but I don't think I will mentally be able to handle VOLNATION this year. I might jump.

staaaaaaartiiiiing NOW.

What are you even doing here?

I am so done with the T. You people are the worst. Yet another classy individual done in by punks. What a bunch of veruca salts. You will never be winners, only whiners. Dooley is going to come back into this statium and ruin your season for seasons to come with a better fan base behind him. I will be with them. Good bye VOLUNTEERS. It was the best of times, @ one time.

GTFO already.

Oregon could have scored 80 if they wanted. Give me a break.

I saw a UT team out there yesterday that will struggle with EVERY SEC team it plays this year. There are zero SEC gifts on the schedule. We are looking at 3-9, 4-8 or maybe 5-7 at best. Injuries could make it worse. Understand we are very thin talent wise but the schedule will catch up with us over the next month to 6 weeks. After that, we will limp home.

well great! worley can have 25 pass attempts for 100 yards a game with 0 int and 0 td. that will be great.

Don't forget your ball on your way out.

I saw a UT team out there yesterday that will struggle with EVERY SEC team it plays this year. There are zero SEC gifts on the schedule. We are looking at 3-9, 4-8 or maybe 5-7 at best. Injuries could make it worse. Understand we are very thin talent wise but the schedule will catch up with us over the next month to 6 weeks. After that, we will limp home.

This^^^^^^

The goal this year should be to hold the class together. We are a very bad team. Maybe the worst we've had in recent history. It is what it is.

The only person who could still back Worley after that pathetic performance would be his own mother. And deep down, even she knows this ole boy ain't got what it takes. His throwing motion is slower than Tim Teebow's and his range is only about 7 yards and in. He stares down the primary receiver then over throws him by 10 yards. He has no business what so ever on a football field.

How about you stop it?

And if they aren't THAT good, then we're in some deep, deep trouble.

VN Store

Back