Stop Overreacting

Yep. Makes you wonder what they do when REALLY bad things happen in their lives. It’s one thing to question and discuss things. It’s another to act like somebody just shot your dog or robbed your house and go off the rails. Unfortunately it’s a common problem in society today.
I get caught up in the moment during the game, I just don't get the "sky is falling" type stuff or the "we're never going to win a championship with Heupel". Okay?

Out coached. Plain and simple. This time last year Pittman was all but fired. Not a good look for a 9 million dollar coach that has a bad habit of laying eggs.
Actually, was out-coached by Petrino. They were prepared bettered, played to win, and highly motivated and confident. That is good coaching.

Being the day after the game I have calmed down a little bit. I still think the game was a complete failure from a coaching standpoint. Skill players just aren’t producing as we thought they should. Florida is a MUST win and if we were to beat Alabama we would be back on schedule before the next bye week. Kentucky and Vandy will be more difficult as well. Have to turn it around these two weeks.

I believe we’ll be fine. IMHO…we just got whipped by a team and a stadium full of fans who were absolutely FIRED UP and ready to fight for it. They were FIRED UP, we merely SHOWED UP. I’m still supporting Coach Heupel and our team to have a great season. GBO..!!

Ball didn’t drop our way. We didn’t play well on offense. Coaching was a concern. Hostile environment. 6th start for a red shirt freshman. Numerous holds on their chunk plays that weren’t called. Let’s see what happens against Florida and Bama. Do they bounce back like they have something to prove? This will either make or break us. One loss in the sec doesn’t say much. Stop over reacting. That could happen any given day. Especially today apparently. GO VOLS!!!
1728242091499.gif

VN Store

Back