Summer Ball 2023

Most popular cap the Owls had this summer. People may know the inspiration for the design 😏

In a semi related note, Austin Hunley is toeing the rubber for our first playoff game Sunday night. It’s on Flosports (if you subscribe) at 7:00.

I believe people are sleeping on Bargo. Not sure he starts out in the field anywhere, but believe he will be a LH platoon option at DH/PH (maybe the #1 option) and I think over the course of a week you might see him at a couple of different positions. He gives them a lot of flexibility

Reactions: chuckiepoo and txbo
The Owls’ season came to an end last night in the semifinals of the playoffs. I’m bummed, but it’s better than not making the playoffs. I guess I’ll mow my yard tonight 😒

Thanks to people here in the baseball forum who support the Owls by being host families, to anonymously sending people to the games as their guests, being the parents of some of our players, and for following on along.

The Owls’ season came to an end last night in the semifinals of the playoffs. I’m bummed, but it’s better than not making the playoffs. I guess I’ll mow my yard tonight 😒

Thanks to people here in the baseball forum who support the Owls by being host families, to anonymously sending people to the games as their guests, being the parents of some of our players, and for following on along.

Top notch organization! Congrats on a great season!

One of my regrets is not making it to an Owls game this Summer. I’m going to make it a priority next Summer. Go Owls!

D1 Baseball has Drew Beam on the Summer Heat Sheet at 97 mph while playing for USA Baseball.

Is that a tick up for him? Seems he sat in the low 90's last year.

D1 Baseball has Drew Beam on the Summer Heat Sheet at 97 mph while playing for USA Baseball.

Is that a tick up for him? Seems he sat in the low 90's last year.
He was hitting 93-94 routinely in 2022. Stayed around 95 last season. It’s normal for a kid to pick up at least 1mph every season in college these days.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and txbo

VN Store

Back